2 tier healthcare in anti abortion states.

You're unsolicited advice and criticism of a sovereign nation is abuse, busybody. Take my advice and STFU.
Still unable to argue your case.

Women are being discriminated against as a direct result of the extreme SC ruling. Not just in terms of abortion but in terms of other drugs needed for their health.

I dont really know how an adult can argue that this is just.

Still unable to argue your case.

Women are being discriminated against as a direct result of the extreme SC ruling. Not just in terms of abortion but in terms of other drugs needed for their health.

I dont really know how an adult can argue that this is just.
I owe you no argument. You have absolutely no standing in the discussion. Go kiss Charlies shoes.

Left Wingers can still get abortions.
Healthcare is never free.
Once the left is comfortable killing their own babies, the next step is killing the babies of others.

The next phase of abortion is already here,

Once the left is comfortable killing their own babies, the next step is killing the babies of others.

The next phase of abortion is already here,

The horror show is with us today. Women re being denied drugs by extremist loons.

You need to step out of the conversation then.
You have no argument at all. That much is clear from this thread.
Do you get the same healthcare that King Charlie gets? That is two tier health care. Gives a whole new meaning to white privilege, wouldn't you say? You have no standing in any discussion of US policy, so your faux arguments are irrelevant. Maybe you should step back.

Forum List

Back