2 white kids murder teacher

Based on testimony, Rittenhouse's shootings are appearing to be justified. My main criticism of him is that he really had no business being there in the first place and none of this would have ever happened to him if he stayed out of it.
Glad you're accepting the facts, but he had EVERY RIGHT to be anywhere he pleases. He's an AMERICAN citizen.

Based on testimony, Rittenhouse's shootings are appearing to be justified. My main criticism of him is that he really had no business being there in the first place and none of this would have ever happened to him if he stayed out of it.
Yet the police thanked him for being there and said that he was appreciated.

They killed a woman and posted it on the internet. It ain't about race it's about the mess democrats have made in the education system where kids don't have the ability to distinguish morality and right and wrong from freaking video games.

They killed a woman and posted it on the internet. It ain't about race it's about the mess democrats have made in the education system where kids don't have the ability to distinguish morality and right and wrong from freaking video games.
Were these boys marinated in the evils of white people?

I was molested when I was 6 by a white guy.

That's really sad, but first understand this Muddy because it's very important. Not all white guys are good, some of them go racist. There's one guy on here that went as racist as you could go and his name was haaa,.. haaa,.. oh wait this is a forum so I can just spell it. harmonica. :biggrin: (Sorry, I really am sorry for what you went through but I figured you could use a laugh. :auiqs.jpg:)

Last edited:
That's really sad, but first understand this Muddy because it's very important. Not all white guys are good, some of them go racist. There's one guy on here that went as racist as you could go and his name was haaa,.. haaa,.. oh wait this is a forum so I can just spell it. harmonica. :biggrin: (Sorry, I really am sorry for what you went through but I figured you could use a laugh. :auiqs.jpg:)
no, I'm not the racist--IM2 and Billy and Unko are the racist

no, I'm not the racist--IM2 and Billy and Unko are the racist

Surrreee you aren't. Okay, maybe you have a point when you say that black people have been shown to have more criminal records because they bring it on themselves and Mom and Dad don't teach their children properly,.. but when you say things about wanting to beat up a black man or watch other people do it (and I know you've said it before on here) that is definitely racist.

Surrreee you aren't. Okay, maybe you have a point when you say that black people have been shown to have more criminal records because they bring it on themselves and Mom and Dad don't teach their children properly,.. but when you say things about wanting to beat up a black man or watch other people do it (and I know you've said it before on here) that is definitely racist.
hahahhahahahaha
1. you have been trolled
2. stating facts is not racist

1. At least you can admit it.
2. That's what I just said but you weren't listening. :rolleyes:
hahahhahahaha--just like with Mr Trump, you can claim racism all you want--that doesn't mean it's there AND you can't prove it
..and don't try it--we've been over it a million times already

See , I present any crime from any race
Here 2 psychotic white kids killed their teacher

Should have executions instead of tens of millions for jail
I agree with you, cold-blooded murderers, no matter what their age, should be executed immediately after being found guilty. The very next day, as it was in colonial times. No second guessing, no allowing time for Injustice to occur. Justice in this world was/is never perfect, but delaying Justice for years and years is far less perfect.

I agree with you, cold-blooded murderers, no matter what their age, should be executed immediately after being found guilty. The very next day, as it was in colonial times. No second guessing, no allowing time for Injustice to occur. Justice in this world was/is never perfect, but delaying Justice for years and years is far less perfect.
Nah! Let's put them in prison where they can work out in the gym and watch cable TV.

Forum List

Back