2 white kids murder teacher

1. you do not need to be on an adult forum if you can't understand English ....go back and read post # 3 again
2. stop the stupidshit---it's never racial or a hate crime when a POC kills a white...but when whites kill POC, they always bring up RACE -

In post number 3 you claimed MSM mentions race of killers. This has not yet been shown to be true.

Yep, nothing in there about the races of the killers.

ALLEGED killers at this point in time, GG.

From what I've seen , it doesn't look good for these guys, but the fact that they bragged out it only means they knew about the crime- doesn't mean they actually did it.

Let's hear what they have to say before condemning them to the La Garotte.

But I can't see a motive- didn't they want to learn their espanol? How hard could it be to recite Spanish dialogue "Hey ese, wassup Holmes" in class?

ALLEGED killers at this point in time, GG.

From what I've seen , it doesn't look good for these guys, but the fact that they bragged out it only means they knew about the crime- doesn't mean they actually did it.

Let's hear what they have to say before condemning them to the La Garotte.

But I can't see a motive- didn't they want to learn their espanol? How hard could it be to recite Spanish dialogue "Hey ese, wassup Holmes" in class?

Fair point.

Thanks

Fair point.

Thanks
here's MORE white HATE
''''Yet the predominantly white state has seen the Hispanic share of its population more than double since 2000, with a 130 percent increase registered between 2000 and 2017.

In August, an Iowa woman, Nicole Poole Franklin, 42, was sentenced to 25 years for hate crimes after trying to run over two children in Des Moines, believing one was Middle Eastern and the other was Mexican.'''

Funny I don’t see any Asian or Jews doing this crap

These 2 psychopaths better get life

Stop calling me a racist as I have displayed many posts of white killers

Funny I don’t see any Asian or Jews doing this crap

These 2 psychopaths better get life
????????? what?
..Asians make up a very SMALL percentage of the population
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--you are a RACIST bigot

......look at THIS shit!!! 4 Asian fkheads don't like it in America!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what do they do?? they MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here, an Asian FEMALE TORTURES/beats/attempts murder on a black:
Asian mass murderer

See , I present any crime from any race
Here 2 psychotic white kids killed their teacher

Should have executions instead of tens of millions for jail
Yep. Color should not play into this. Shoot them both in the face and bury them in unmarked graves.

I even posted the Leopold and Loeb breaking story off the radio in the 1920s but none of you even replied
. Wow am I old

Forum List

Back