20 year old Disney actor Cameron Boyce dead, Hollywood actors react

I don't actually know who that is but no one should go that young. RIP.

Reminds me of all of the kids and young adults that have died of drug overdoses. This kid was probably one of those.

"too young, too sweet, too funny. you gave us so much, and so much more was on the way" - Sassy Adam Sandler

A spokesperson for his family told ABC News that he “passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated … The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights.”

Last edited:
Reminds me of all of the kids and young adults that have died of drug overdoses. This kid was probably one of those.
no. he died in his sleep. he had several medical conditions.
John Phillip Seymour also died in his sleep.
as did Rev Billy Graham
Billy Graham was 20 when he died in his sleep?
he was 95

no. he died in his sleep. he had several medical conditions.
John Phillip Seymour also died in his sleep.
as did Rev Billy Graham
Billy Graham was 20 when he died in his sleep?
he was 95
95 doesn’t compare with 20.

"i was lucky to get to know Cameron at the White House. not only does he have incredible talent, but an incredible heart" - Obama

Drugs or AIDS is possible. Hollywood you know.
"Days after the death of #Disney Channel star #CameronBoyce, his family is revealing that the star suffered from #epilepsy, which caused his fatal seizure. In a statement shared with People Magazine, the Boyce family said the 20-year-old's "tragic passing was due to a seizure as a result of an ongoing medical condition, and that condition was epilepsy."

“We are still trying to navigate our way through this extremely heart-wrenching time, and continue to ask for privacy so that the family and all who knew and loved him can grieve his loss and make arrangements for his funeral — which in and of itself, is agonizing," the family's statement reads."

Forum List

Back