20 year old kills 99 year old woman during burglary

The article doesn't mention the race of the perp...just his age.

It doesn't matter what race he is. Our society is being attacked from within by Feral Young Men who have grown up without dads and think the Gang Culture is a proper way to live.

They are uncivilized predators.

Our society is being attacked from within by Feral Young Men who have grown up without dads and think the Gang Culture is a proper way to live.

They are uncivilized predators.
Racist :lol:

In Golden, Missouri, not to far from home a little girls was abducted, raped and strangled by a white man. In fact it happened last week.
Last year a 10 year old girls was raped and strangled by her step and and his buddy on the other side of the county.
6 months ago a white relative killed his dad this was 1/2 a mile away.
I live in a community of about 1,500
Where I live it's white on white violence.
I guess that makes the black people more guiltier than those white folks that murder.

Last edited:
We need to conjure up a new race. The white-black. And the black-white.
That'll garner this some national attention.

White-black attacks black-white.

There, I fixed it for ya.

In Golden, Missouri, not to far from home a little girls was abducted, raped and strangled by a white man. In fact it happened last week.
Last year a 10 year old girls was raped and strangled by her step and and his buddy on the other side of the county.
I guess that makes the black people more guiltier than those white folks that murder.
Everyone knows white folks commit crime, it's just that black folks commit crime way more often.

No I think what many are getting at here, is that the MSM is unbalanced in it's reporting of these crimes in a far more disproportionate way, and it is all for an agenda or for political purposes in which creates the injustices that goes on within their reporting. Otherwise if they want something to look awful on one group or another, they can do it easily, and it is not being challenged in the ways that people now need to challenge it, and so by this they along with the perp get away with murder just as well together, and I think this causes them to have blood on their hands in doing what they do for either agenda purposes or political purposes.

40 murders a day on average in the USA and Nova thinks the national media should be reporting them all.
Considering my experience from working in the media it can't be done.

No I think what many are getting at here, is that the MSM is unbalanced in it's reporting of these crimes in a far more disproportionate way, and it is all for an agenda or for political purposes in which creates the injustices that goes on within their reporting. Otherwise if they want something to look awful on one group or another, they can do it easily, and it is not being challenged in the ways that people now need to challenge it, and so by this they along with the perp get away with murder just as well together, and I think this causes them to have blood on their hands in doing what they do for either agenda purposes or political purposes.

people have complained for years that the news that they view is to negative and focuses on only tragedies instead of feel good stories. So the media outlets try to make everyone happy, but evidently it does not work.

Everyone knows white folks commit crime, it's just that black folks commit crime way more often.

Far more often and for racist reasons...Whites mostly don't kill because of racial hate.

people have complained for years that the news that they view is to negative and focuses on only tragedies instead of feel good stories. So the media outlets try to make everyone happy, but evidently it does not work.

I think the media needs to be fair and balanced. Reporting on a street thug getting blown away just to get the black community all up in arms isn't fair reporting...Would of been fair to also show the high crime within the black community.

We all do bad things...Not showing one side of it causes more violence.

Far more often and for racist reasons...Whites mostly don't kill because of racial hate.

You would have a hard time convincing blacks that are told and read stories of how blacks were treated by whites up to the 1940's. Whites had no problem with lynchings and vigilantism against black people. Does that mean all the derogatory statements about blacks apply to you grandads and grandmas?

Like the old saying goes, "Payback is a bitch".

Last edited:

I think the media needs to be fair and balanced. Reporting on a street thug getting blown away just to get the black community all up in arms isn't fair reporting...Would of been fair to also show the high crime within the black community.

We all do bad things...Not showing one side of it causes more violence.
I do see reports on inner city crime, and I do not watch the TV all the time.

We need to conjure up a new race. The white-black. And the black-white.
That'll garner this some national attention.

White-black attacks black-white.

There, I fixed it for ya.
Careful, or you may accidentally implicate Obama with that kind of formulated speak or rather your new notion upon which of these two should sometimes apply.

Yes, I can just see the headline's now, Obama attacks Boehner in a white-black fit of rage, but Boehner a black-white after reaching way back in his history to find this out, fought back with some new ideas of his own. lol

40 murders a day on average in the USA and Nova thinks the national media should be reporting them all.
It can be done if they are reported by each community, and then lifted in a balanced way to the main stream media for the final reporting of the incidents. It may be done like this already, but the stats are just lopsided so much that they are what they are, and that's just the way that it goes until things get better somehow.

It can be done if they are reported by each community, and then lifted in a balanced way to the main stream media for the final reporting of the incidents. It may be done like this already, but the stats are just lopsided so much that they are what they are, and that's just the way that it goes until things get better somehow.

national media writes the stories and local outlet's only parrot reports from the AP(they pay for this). Local stories are written by local reporters. A 30 minute broadcasts only have effectively 22 minutes after commercials. so to squeeze every murder in to a segment of the news and still provide the local weather and sports would leave a broadcaster just about 8 minutes to tell of all the nationals murders. Same with national media outlets, except the national outlets can only use affiliate stations to run stories or the nationals have to pay extra for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back