🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2000Mules Premier Movie

They proved that scores of thousands of fraudulent ballots were cast, and that not a one of them came from any GOP/Trump operatives.
No to be proven it would have to pass legal muster. It has not. It is, more correctly, mere allegation.

They proved that scores of thousands of fraudulent ballots were cast, and that not a one of them came from any GOP/Trump operatives.

Yet D’Sousa couldnt identify a single fraudulent ballot that was actually cast

Only that some people walk or drive by drop boxes

You guys are easily amused

I know, but it will NOT show who was on stage between 8PM to 8:12PM. It will ONLY start with movie.

I asked [email protected], but I bet they won't answer because the event's over now.
Meh, I don't concern myself with the talking heads. Did they evoke the Kracken or something?

LOL....I remember when the movie Glory came out and I went to see it at the theater....They had some long-winded ass-bag from a local liberal arts university up there going on about "mah slavery" and someone yelled out "we came here to see the damn movie, not listen to you" and he exited stage right.

What was the “cheating”?

The root corruption was that the AG in several states bypassed legislative bodies to change election rules and they lacked the constitutional authority to do that.

That will not happen this time around.

While everyone is arguing effect instead of cause, the right people are quietly on top of the cause now.

Now. Will dems try to come up with some other manufactured crisis in order to bypass election laws? There's no doubt in my mind that they will.

But I think that some Republicans also benefitted from the scam. People like Graham, for instance. What is worse is that some of these states where the AG bypassed the legislative bodies to change election rules were Republican majorities. And they let it happen.

So all of that will be nipped at the bud. It won't happen again. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Last edited:
The root corruption was that AG in several states bypassed legislative bodies to change election rules and they lacked the constitutional authority to do that.

That will not happen this time around.

While everyone is arguing effect instead of cause, the right people are quietly on top of the cause now.
Well take it to court to stop the election

Oh, wait……..you did that

And the courts ruled it legal

Yet D’Sousa couldnt identify a single fraudulent ballot that was actually cast

Only that some people walk or drive by drop boxes

You guys are easily amused
Oh, so you're really such a fucking dope to believe that people paid by democrats are going to illegally cast votes for Trump?

No, you're not that stupid....You're just as fucking dishonest as the day is long.

The florensic evidence is now irrefutable, your flimsy protestation that it hasn't been entertained by a court notwithstanding.

What actual evidence of someone voting illegally do you have.?

Well take it to court to stop the election

Oh, wait……..you did that

And the courts ruled it legal

Mark my words, rightwinger.

Ain't happening again, my friend.

They aren't gonna get away with setting the table like that again. Nope. Huh uh.

Personally, I'm of the view that Trump and Biden are just passing the baton back and forth and they're both dishonest scoundrels playing for the same globalist team. So I've no stake in the 2024 general election.

But the process itself must be preserved.

Mark my words, rightwinger.

Ain't happening again, my friend.

They aren't gonna get away with setting the table like that again. Nope. Huh uh.

Personally, I'm of the view that Trump and Biden are just passing the baton back and forth and they're both dishonest scoundrels playing for the same team. So I've no stake in the 2024 general election.

But the process itself must be preserved.
Over 150 million Americans voted in 2020
Over 20 million more than any previous election

The reason is that people found absentee voting to be safe, convenient and preferable to voting in person

Why would anyone want to stop it?

Forum List

Back