2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

NaziCons are working hard to steal the November election from President Obama and Congressional Democrats.

Civil Rights Icon John Lewis: GOP Voter Suppression Laws Are ‘Not Right,’ ‘Not Fair,’ ‘Not Just’

If they loved their country, they would fight for our Constitutional rights.

Instead, they fight for the rights of those who would sell us off, bit by bit.

rw's WANT to care about the US but, in the end, the really don't. They've been bought by the Kochs and Adelson and Brush's Brain and they don't even know it.

NaziCons are working hard to steal the November election from President Obama and Congressional Democrats.

Civil Rights Icon John Lewis: GOP Voter Suppression Laws Are ‘Not Right,’ ‘Not Fair,’ ‘Not Just’

If they loved their country, they would fight for our Constitutional rights.

Instead, they fight for the rights of those who would sell us off, bit by bit.

rw's WANT to care about the US but, in the end, the really don't. They've been bought by the Kochs and Adelson and Brush's Brain and they don't even know it.

Amen! And the saddest, and most hilarious, thing about them - they think they are PATRIOTS.

You can feel the democrat crowd hoping Biden will just shut up and get off the stage as soon as possible. He's going through the motions and not very convincingly, receiving tepid applause at all the predictable stops in his predictable speech.

You can feel the democrat crowd hoping Biden will just shut up and get off the stage as soon as possible. He's going through the motions and not very convincingly, receiving tepid applause at all the predictable stops in his predictable speech.

I can? Nope. Perhaps you can't wait for this great convention to be over.

Wow! Incredible passion from Biden.

Its the kind of real man he is.

I really believe that. Just like Obama, he has always fought for the little guy.

Not very surprising is that the his wife, the Second Lady and the First Lady have fought so hard for our vets while Mitt forgot to even mention them.

By now, Boehner is dead drunk and Mitt has turned it off.

I really believe that. Just like Obama, he has always fought for the little guy.

Not very surprising is that the his wife, the Second Lady and the First Lady have fought so hard for our vets while Mitt forgot to even mention them.

Wonder what the wingnuts are gonna try to dig up as evidence of a gaffe on this one.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying hearing Biden speak. He's a really great Vice President. You're lucky to have him. I'm lucky too. :D

Yeah, I'm really enjoying hearing Biden speak. He's a really great Vice President. You're lucky to have him. I'm lucky too. :D

He is doing a great job!

Michele gave a great argument for Barack the person. Clinton gave a great speech for Barack dealing with the economy and budget. Kerry gave a great speech for Barack dealing with foreign policy. Biden gave a great speech for showing Obama's leadership. It's going to be tough for Obama to bring it all together, but I know he will.

Very Well Said!

The entire DNC - passion and patriotism and real love for our country that is missing from the R.

What I got from the RNC was pretty much money, money and more money.

If that's what is important to "you", fine. But, I believe we have a responsibility to the future.

Just as our president and vice president do.

Forum List

Back