2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

"Have a cold? Take two tax cuts, rollback regulations, and call me in the morning." LMAO

Wow.

Look at that.

Nothing at all like the sad and sorrowful ordeal we all saw at the RNC.

Gives me hope.

Do you really think your shameless nuthugging here has anything to do with the election? Are you doing this song and dance for the benefit of someone?

This is the DNC thread stupid ass. Go and relieve your gas somewhere else

Do any of you far-left nuthuggers really think any of this, or any of obama's empty rhetoric (doesn't sound like he believes it himself), will convince any undecided voters? Do you think that any of the millions of unemployed, other than those who aspire to nothing more than to remain unemployed, are buying any of this 'look at all the progress!' BS?

obama is just pissing into the wind at this point.

Wow.

Look at that.

Nothing at all like the sad and sorrowful ordeal we all saw at the RNC.

Gives me hope.

Do you really think your shameless nuthugging here has anything to do with the election? Are you doing this song and dance for the benefit of someone?

This is the DNC thread stupid ass. Go and relieve your gas somewhere else

He is a right winger they have to spread their hate everywhere or they are not happy.

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-DNC-570.jpg

Hillary Clinton, In East Timor, Watches Bill Clinton Speak At The DNC (PHOTO)

That's because you view him through shitty eyes.

No, because he did a shitty job. Maybe he'll be better at this next job.

Please explain...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...a-direct-indirect-result-of-bush-actions.html

His Presidency, his economy. A real leader takes responsibility for his actions & doesn't try to blame his predecessor after 4 years. I expect better & this country deserves better...

Who in the world would even consider voting against their own company by voting for Adelson, Koch's, Bush's Brain when they could vote for a second term of our president?

Aside from the religious platform thingy, this Convention has certainly removed the foul shit taste in my mouth from the NaziCon Convention.

CON2593-36.jpg

Lakota here is giving a valiant effort trying to swiing the election from this nether-region of the internet. The question is...........this boy has been piling up record numbers of posts ( dont take my word for it:D)...........but what will happen after November 6th? Will he continue to take his laptop to the shitter with him or are we possibly looking at a cliff diving tragedy?:2up:

In any case, we're going to be looking at the most miserable human being in the country and I'll be right here that night rubbing the proverbial salt in the wound FTMFW!!

peewee2-9.jpg

When has Romney ever said he wants to cut taxes on millionaires? If keeping the bush rates is considered "cutting", then Obama is surely guilty.

Forum List

Back