2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

The fact checkers will have a lot of fun with all the BS obama is going through the motions of shoveling right now.

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-DNC-570.jpg

Hillary Clinton, In East Timor, Watches Bill Clinton Speak At The DNC (PHOTO)

Notice her dinner plate on the desk.

As opposed to mitt's permanent vacation, Boehner's golf three days a week, Ryan voting against ___while taking money from___, McConnell waging war against the US and all the rest of the shit the Rs have put on us.

I'm watching Obama on DVR delay.

Obama wants utilize natural gas now? Maybe i was out of the loop.

Who in the world would even consider voting against their own company by voting for Adelson, Koch's, Bush's Brain when they could vote for a second term of our president?

Or because they have been so busy swimming in the swamp wrestling the gators ,drinken moonshine, and wearing their white sheets when they should have been educating themselves..
:lol::lol:

2012 Presidential Debate Schedule

October 3, 2012, Topic: Domestic policy

Air Time: 9:00-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
Moderator: Jim Lehrer (Host of NewsHour on PBS)​

The debate will focus on domestic policy and be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on topics to be selected by the moderator and announced several weeks before the debate.

The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the topic.

More Debate Schedules: 2012 Presidential Debate Schedule « 2012 Election Central

I can't say that everything he's saying is wrong.

His energy policy isn't a bad one.
Bringing jobs home is good.
We should have a educational system that works to educate our population to high standards. We can't be a first world nation without one.

There's a lot I disagree with.

Ha.. I love how Obama is trying to appeal to the Independents with the little lines about supporting individual success. We aren't buying it, Barack.. Sorry.

Obama speech.. Meh. Not what it was 8 and 4 years ago.

Bush would have knocked out of the park for Romney. What kind of scumbag wouldn't allow a former President speak at a party convention?

It still remains a fact that the highlight of the GOP convention was an old man yelling at an empty chair.

Ha.. I love how Obama is trying to appeal to the Independents with the little lines about supporting individual success. We aren't buying it, Barack.. Sorry.

Why did you say "we" when all you were doing was talking for yourself? Are you suffering megalomania?

Forum List

Back