2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

So libs, whats the poll bounce gonna be from this convention?

10 point swing?

15 point swing?

What's your guess?

You haven't read his website?

Plans all over the place there...

Do you need a link?

Romney's website is like an Etch-a-Sketch - here today, changed or gone tomorrow.

No, all the platforms are represented... You've never been to the site - that is obvious...

0bama is the "evolving one", Shitting Bull....

No, Miss House, they keep changing shit on Romney's website. Etch-a-Sketch - here today, changed or gone tomorrow...

Do you need a link?

Romney's website is like an Etch-a-Sketch - here today, changed or gone tomorrow.

No, all the platforms are represented... You've never been to the site - that is obvious...

Next to Romney? The flip flopper??? Romney is a leftist liberal that makes Obama seem conservative.

The weather in Charlotte, NC during Obama's speech...

76 degrees F, scattered clouds, no rain (it had petered out several hours prior to the speech).

Next to Romney? The flip flopper??? Romney is a leftist liberal that makes Obama seem conservative.

I can see how the drunk and stupid would believe this...:thup:

Boom.. The benediction included praying for the unborn. Bet that made the Planned Parenthood members squirm.

I agree with a lot he is saying i am still waiting for Mitt to give us his plans and such oh wait he wants us to wait until after the election.

Do you need a link?

According to your browser cache, you've never gone to Romney's website.

It's a good idea as we have a lot of it. :eusa_angel:

Yep, America is getting the hell "fracked" out of it. Before long, we can all light our tap water for heat.

what's wrong with that? lol:eusa_shhh:

Seriously, Wind and solar as of now will never be more than 25% of our energy needs. We must come to support nuclear.

Obama has issued more oil drilling permits than any other president. Fracking should be stopped. Coal too.

Wind and solar are the only smart way to go and there's no reason for it to be only 25%.

Nuclear should not be an option unless and until we can dispose of the waste. Anything else is just plain stupid.

Romney supports abortion in general, and believes in sustaining Roe v. Wade.
•"Romney ran against Senator Edward M. Kennedy in 1994. During a debate, Romney declared: 'I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country. I have since the time that my mom took that position when she ran in 1970 as a US Senate candidate. I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.' "
(NOTE: Romney has supported abortion since before the 1972 Roe v. Wade ruling!)
- Boston Globe, 3/2/2006
Video of Romney vs. Kennedy in 1994 debate

•"When [during their debate] Kennedy called him 'multiple choice,' Romney demanded an extra rebuttal. He revealed that a close relative died of an illegal abortion years ago and said, 'Since that time, my mother and my family have been committed to the belief that we can believe as we want, but we will not force our beliefs on others on that matter, and you will not see my wavering on that.' "
- Boston Globe, 3/2/2006
•"On a questionnaire Planned Parenthood gave to the gubernatorial candidates in 2002, Romney answered ''yes" to the question, 'Do you support the substance of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade?' Romney also professed support for state funding of abortion services for low-income women, [Erin] Rowland [spokeswoman for the Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts] said."
- Boston Globe, 3/25/2005
•"Marie Sturgis, legislative director of Massachusetts Citizens for Life, said she hasn't detected any change in Romney's stance. The group considers Romney to be an abortion-rights supporter, as do national antiabortion groups such as the Family Research Council."
- Boston Globe, 3/25/2005

Gubernatorial candidates Shannon O'Brien and Mitt Romney sparred yesterday over who was the strongest abortion rights supporter by touting endorsements from abortion rights groups and challenging each other's records on the issue . . . O'Brien and Romney both say that if elected they'll uphold state and federal laws protecting abortion rights. 'There isn't a dime of difference between Mitt Romney's position on choice and Shannon O'Brien,' said Kerry Healey, Romney's running mate."
- Associated Press / New Bedford Standard-Times 10/3/2002
Video from 2002 gubernatorial debate
•In 2002, Romney responded to the National Abortion Rights Action League's candidate survey: ''I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose. This choice is a deeply personal one. Women should be free to choose based on their own beliefs, not mine and not the government's. The truth is, no candidate in the governor's race in either party would deny women abortion rights." Notably, Romney refused to answer the candidate questionnaire sent to him by Massachusetts Citizens for Life.
- Boston Globe, 7/3/2005
•During the 2002 governor's race, Romney's platform stated, "As Governor, Mitt Romney would protect the current pro-choice status quo in Massachusetts. No law would change. The choice to have an abortion is a deeply personal one. Women should be free to choose based on their own beliefs, not the government's."
- Romney's 2002 campaign website

http://massresistance.org/docs/marriage/romney/record/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back