2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

So libs, whats the poll bounce gonna be from this convention?

10 point swing?

15 point swing?

What's your guess?

+4 points within two weeks for Obama. Romney has peaked, and his convention performance sucked. I suspect that Romney will lose 2 points. Obama by 6 in two weeks.

Now that the DNC has concluded, will the Romney/Ryan NaziCons trot out their same ole lies and try to once again sell them as truth? And, if they do, will the mainstream media let them get away with it?

Homosexual "Rights"

Gov. Romney has a long history of promoting and furthering the homosexual agenda, and working closely with leading gay activists
• In February 2005, The American Spectator observed of Romney, "He is pro-choice and, aside from the marriage debate, generally in agreement with gay-rights advocates."
- American Spectator, 2/23/2005
• In March, 2005, Boston's leading homosexual newspaper, Bay Windows, told its readers that Romney's pro-gay record belies his new-found "conservatism":

"Governor Romney has been touring the country in the past few weeks, courting anti-gay right-wingers in South Carolina, Missouri, and Utah with speeches designed to show that he is firmly in their camp. Yet a look at Romney's record shows that his Rick Santorum drag act is a relatively new phenomenon."

10 point swing?

15 point swing?

What's your guess?

+4 points within two weeks for Obama. Romney has peaked, and his convention performance sucked. I suspect that Romney will lose 2 points. Obama by 6 in two weeks.

That's it? This was his golden moment and all you think he'll do is +4 bounce?

7733669218_75b8d16b4c_z.jpg

Here is the Youtube videos of romney saying it!
THE ROMNEY VIDEOS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNDsyKnQIes&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney on Abortion throughout the Years (720p HD) - YouTube[/ame]

"I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose, and I am devoted and dedicated to honoring my word in that regard."
– Televised debate while running for Massachusetts Governor in 2002.

10 point swing?

15 point swing?

What's your guess?

That's just the convention bounces. That was what you asked about. Ask me again after Obama trounces Romney in the debates, and how much time Romney has to cover in the media back tracking his lies. This isn't going to be a blowout election, but Obama will still have a decisive win.

That looks like an unbiased source.. :thup:

Youtube videos of Romney saying it right to our faces. This guy is a leftist.

That gay youth day was already in place.. Woulda been kinda hard to end it in such a leftist state. He was always against gay marriage. Supporting equal employment doesn't exactly equal support for the homosexual agenda.

On abortion, pro-life groups in Mass. say he was the most pro-life governor they've ever had.

You forget that Reagan was, at one time, pro choice.

10 point swing?

15 point swing?

What's your guess?

you willing to bet your account on that, Dickless?

You've shown yourself to be without honor. I wouldn't gamble with you.

Now that the DNC has concluded, will the Romney/Ryan NaziCons trot out their same ole lies and try to once again sell them as truth? And, if they do, will the mainstream media let them get away with it?

Would be nice, although sad to say there are still so many who will get sucked into their lying web.

That's just the convention bounces. That was what you asked about.
Yes - and your reply of only +4 in two weeks (although that's too far out to bre considered a "convention bump") seems low from the fluffer brigade...

Ask me again after Obama trounces Romney in the debates, and how much time Romney has to cover in the media back tracking his lies.
Don't know about that... Romney has plenty of cash on hand and the democratics gave him plenty of commercial material....:lol:

Voting no three times for God and Jerusalem was almost as golden as "You didn't build that!"....lol

This isn't going to be a blowout election, but Obama will still have a decisive win.

Keep dreaming, Dickless...:thup:

Voting no three times for God and Jerusalem was almost as golden as "You didn't build that!"....lol

The "You didn't build that!" was distorted NaziCon bullshit taken totally out of context.

However, the "God and Jerusalem" thingy was a DNC clusterfuck. I was embarassed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back