2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Michele gave a great argument for Barack the person. Clinton gave a great speech for Barack dealing with the economy and budget. Kerry gave a great speech for Barack dealing with foreign policy. Biden gave a great speech for showing Obama's leadership. It's going to be tough for Obama to bring it all together, but I know he will.

:clap2: If you had reps I would give you one!

Michele gave a great argument for Barack the person. Clinton gave a great speech for Barack dealing with the economy and budget. Kerry gave a great speech for Barack dealing with foreign policy. Biden gave a great speech for showing Obama's leadership. It's going to be tough for Obama to bring it all together, but I know he will.

Yes.

I hadn't thought of it this way but you're right.

In a left kinda way.

LOL

Vice President Joe Biden gave a great speech, once again showing what a good man he is - and why President Obama chose him for VP. HOWEVER, President Clinton has done the most damage to the NaziCon hatemongers - so far... I hope President Obama nails his speech. I believe he will.

Vice President Joe Biden gave a great speech, once again showing what a good man he is - and why President Obama chose him for VP. HOWEVER, President Clinton has done the most damage to the NaziCon hatemongers - so far... I hope President Obama nails his speech. I believe he will.

Obama has always given great speeches and is a great talker.

Wow.

Look at that.

Nothing at all like the sad and sorrowful ordeal we all saw at the RNC.

Gives me hope.

Wow.

Look at that.

Nothing at all like the sad and sorrowful ordeal we all saw at the RNC.

Gives me hope.

Do you really think your shameless nuthugging here has anything to do with the election? Are you doing this song and dance for the benefit of someone?

Forum List

Back