2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just switched over to CNN.

Obama is killing it.

These people hate Romney.

Those NC early voting numbers are a bad omen for Mittens.

He's not just going to lose...

Awww sweetie, I hit a nerve and now you're coming unhinged.:lol:

I see the chick in the pic with the small tits drinking her pussy drink and I think...

BIMBO. STFU... Adults are talking.

Now that really fucking stings...because your opinion means SO much. Now tell me more, please.:lol:

It's over your head. Order another drink. Go to the bathroom, check your face.

Just think of how irritating it must be for POTUS, the leader of the free world to have to go though this ridiculous spectacle with this clown, Romney.

Mitt doesn't know anything about FP and he's just reciting talking points.

He thinks we need more ships for Christ sakes. More horses!! My Cayman island account for a horse!!

Settle down, little man...would cookies and milk help make it better??:D

POTUS has a country to run.

Mitt can't wait to go on his long vacation, cursing Obama's name.

The race hustling community organizer hasn't run jack shit, he can take a nice long vacation in the Hamptons hating rich white folks.... :thup:

How does Romney think he will persuade Pakistan to move to a more stable government.

He seems to think as many rw's do. That Obama should be able to control what other countries do.

Pakistan ... Mitt would take his new Navy ships cross country to drop bombs out of the open windows.

Sent from my iPad.

CNN focus group....

Lines drop every time Romney speaks.

This FP debate was a bad idea for him.

Oops, the women line just dipped below 50%....

"Drones, what's a drone."

Settle down, little man...would cookies and milk help make it better??:D

POTUS has a country to run.

Mitt can't wait to go on his long vacation, cursing Obama's name.

The race hustling community organizer hasn't run jack shit, he can take a nice long vacation in the Hamptons hating rich white folks.... :thup:

Give driveby 5 Fox points!!

His masters would be proud.

Just switched over to CNN.

Obama is killing it.

These people hate Romney.

Those NC early voting numbers are a bad omen for Mittens.

He's not just going to lose...

You're looking at a different set of lines than the rest of the world. Romney's lines have only been negative once.

CNN is not a media I watch to. CNN is Candy Crawley. CNN is another cocoon for Obama.

Nobody cares or believes CNN any more.

God you're ignorant, seriously, read what I wrote and Romney was right the fleet is as small, sux huh?

Faster ships with more aircraft cover much more area than their literal footprint. Also missiles with longer range on board those ships are a big help too.

Feel free to Google it.

Feel free to google that only 60% of our carriers are on station at any one time, and they need sppt, and range of the super hornet is 2000 miles dopey, which means mission wise 1000 miles, and missles are missiles they don't take the place of ships, who carry them and what goes with them, thx for demonstrating another tropic you don't have a handle on.......

Please

Don't double down on dumb just because Romney did

Ships from 1916 were built out of cast iron held together with rivits ....think Titanic

To compare them to today's Navy is idiocy. Do you know how missiles are targeted? One shot, one kill.

Romney comparing a 1916 Navy to today is like comparing horse and buggies to tanks

Forum List

Back