2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
His snarky attitude is most definitely a turn off...it hasn't worked for him in the past, and it certainly won't work for him in this debate.

You're drunk.

Better drive home, real fast, swerving a lot....

Awww sweetie, I hit a nerve and now you're coming unhinged.:lol:

I see the chick in the pic with the small tits drinking her pussy drink and I think...

BIMBO. STFU... Adults are talking.

Romney is not stating facts.

Obama's foreign policy record is kick-ass. We are safer, more respected and more influential now than we were 4 years ago.

We're not safer. That's not Obama's fault but we aren't safer. Al Qaeda is on the rise.

We're just as hated as ever. Look around at all the riots outside our embassies.

We're NOT more influential. We're MUCH weaker at corralling other nations to do what we want.

Only one way to characterize Romney's replies: same shyte, different day. He is not fooling anyone. Obama kills.

Regards from Rosie

His snarky attitude is most definitely a turn off...it hasn't worked for him in the past, and it certainly won't work for him in this debate.

Just think of how irritating it must be for POTUS, the leader of the free world to have to go though this ridiculous spectacle with this clown, Romney.

Mitt doesn't know anything about FP and he's just reciting talking points.

He thinks we need more ships for Christ sakes. More horses!! My Cayman island account for a horse!!

Settle down, little man...would cookies and milk help make it better??:D

POTUS has a country to run.

Mitt can't wait to go on his long vacation, cursing Obama's name.

I love how Obama is taking credit for following Bush and Cheney's plan in Iraq.

we ended the war in IRaq... we ended the war in Iraq...Did I mention we ended the war in Iraq?

Um....ON BUSH'S TIMETABLE.

How does Romney think he will persuade Pakistan to move to a more stable government.

Just think of how irritating it must be for POTUS, the leader of the free world to have to go though this ridiculous spectacle with this clown, Romney.

Mitt doesn't know anything about FP and he's just reciting talking points.

He thinks we need more ships for Christ sakes. More horses!! My Cayman island account for a horse!!

Settle down, little man...would cookies and milk help make it better??:D

POTUS has a country to run.

Mitt can't wait to go on his long vacation, cursing Obama's name.

Look at you shaking your little fists on Obama's behalf.:D

Fuck Obama... explaining what a carrier is and what a submarine does.\

What an asshole!!

Obama would want screen windows on subs.

It was mittens who made the assssine statement about windows.

Now he's flip flopping and lying but of course, we expected that.

Incredibly, mittens is rudely and stupidly trying to run the debate even though he doesn't seem to know his facts.

Funny that so much of what he says just parrots the prez.

The world is too volatile to let someone as dishonest nd washy washy as mitt have the wheel. Obama is an aggressive hawk tempered with diplomacy. Mitt would be just as foolish as political as he was over Libya.

Sent from my iPad.

LOL

Monitors? They were from the Civil War

What a Douchebag. One carrier wipes out that whole fleet

Shows what numbers are worth

God you're ignorant, seriously, read what I wrote and Romney was right the fleet is as small, sux huh?

Faster ships with more aircraft cover much more area than their literal footprint. Also missiles with longer range on board those ships are a big help too.

Feel free to Google it.

Faster ships in the ocean? What an Iranian fleet of speed boats :lol:

Feel free to google that only 60% of our carriers are on station at any one time, and they need sppt, and range of the super hornet is 2000 miles dopey, which means mission wise 1000 miles, and missles are missiles they don't take the place of ships, who carry them and what goes with them, thx for demonstrating another tropic you don't have a handle on.......

Forum List

Back