2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
Damn

Romney caught with his pants around his ankles

So Obama lying through his teeth doesnt bother you. He was out the week following saying it wasnt a terror attack

Nope, doesn't bother me a bit.

Your guy trying to use Ambassador Stevens coffin as a soapbox when his family specifically asked him to stop doing it does.

Candy Crowley is a fat fucking piece of shit. Nice job doing being a partisan hack with moderating.

Last edited:
AK-47s

Oh shit.

This is one that pisses me off about Obama.

Hey, look at that.... I can be critical of my own candidate.

AK-47s need to be banned and confiscated.

Let's see what Mitt has to say..... Here comes Moderate Mitt. Hope the NRA is listening.

You aren't getting mine. :lol:

It's all about context, folks...and to Candy's credit, she answered both of them that they were correct. Obama referred to it as an act of terror, but then she confirmed that he was doing so in regards to leading the public to believe that it was an act of terror induced by spontaneous mob reaction to a vile video.

FOX NEWS TALKING POINT ALERT>

Candy, candy, candy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLOjmY--TA]Iggy Pop - Candy - YouTube[/ame]

Jobs were not outsourced overseas during the recession that occurred in the Reagan Aministration the way they were outsourced during the recession that started during the George W Bush Administration.

Forum List

Back