2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

If you take all the money of the wealthiest people, it won't be enough to run the economy.

HELLO! Then how the fuck would TRICKLE DOWN work???? Duh!

Wow, Biden just lost it there over the money they took out of Medicare to try and staunch up Obamacare.
The Democrats committed larceny with taking Medicare funds and routing them to Obamacare.

People have gone to jail for stealing funds from one foundation and putting it to funds that are not designated for that purpose.

Biden and Obama took that money from medicare recipients. Stole it. That money belonged to those medicare recipients, not the damn administration to give to their pet rocks.

Yeah, he lost it. They committed a criminal act.

Crime is wrong when it comes to taking away from the people who put that money their out of their paychecks and gave it to somebody else, dammit.

Biden doesn't want to be shown as a criminal, so he butts in when he has to and starts ranting about anything else except what will put the deserved onus that should have been addressed by Barack Obama to the American people, but he preferred proffering yet more pet rock projects based on lies.

I'm sick of those damn liars taking money I put into MY medicare, and making sure MY money won't be there. It's MY money.

Forum List

Back