I'd like to see Ron Paul run again....that would be funny

Until the two parties straighten themselves out and begin to put America over party and power, I will never vote for anyone from either one of them again in Presidential elections, I will continue to register my disatisfaction by joining the third party vote. I'm not sure on Congressional/Senatorial.

Immie

Until the two parties straighten themselves out and begin to put America over party and power, I will never vote for anyone from either one of them again in Presidential elections, I will continue to register my disatisfaction by joining the third party vote. I'm not sure on Congressional/Senatorial.

Immie

Can't blame you

I ain't talking about the Mayan predictions, I'm talking about the elections.

Who would you all vote for? Obama? Or some Republican? Third Party? If Republican or Independant, who?

Who would make the best president in 2012?

WAY too early to say. I can be pretty sure that Obama will be running and so far, no one else has emerged. So it's going to depend on how well Obama performs over the next three years and who emerges to challenge. There's no one on the horizon right now who I think could win my vote over Obama based on what Obama has done so far.
But there's a long way to go - and an awful lot could change over that time.

Who would you all vote for? Obama? Or some Republican? Third Party? If Republican or Independant, who?

WAY too early to say. I can be pretty sure that Obama will be running and so far, no one else has emerged. So it's going to depend on how well Obama performs over the next three years and who emerges to challenge. There's no one on the horizon right now who I think could win my vote over Obama based on what Obama has done so far.
You'll base your vote on someone who has done absolutely nothing.
That's rich!
Seriously, you're one of the reasons as to why voters should be given IQ tests before being registered.

That's rich!
Seriously, you're one of the reasons as to why voters should be given IQ tests before being registered.

Can you name a credible republican candidate?

Its going to be ugly in 2012, with another Obama landslide. You don't even have a candidate as good as John McCain this time

I'd like to see Jim Webb run... but that will probably have to wait until 16. I'd love to see something like a Paul/Ventura ticket. Ventura would make a great VP.

to be honest, instead of some failure in waiting of a third party ticket i'd like to see a viable nomination with a rebublican and a democrat running together. I think that would shake the partisanship up a bit. Like, say, Jim Webb/Olympia Snowe.. a blue dog dem and a rino republican.

ps. Sarah Palin is another Dan Quayle. watch and see. She's just one potatoe away.

I'd like to see Jim Webb run... but that will probably have to wait until 16. I'd love to see something like a Paul/Ventura ticket. Ventura would make a great VP.

to be honest, instead of some failure in waiting of a third party ticket i'd like to see a viable nomination with a rebublican and a democrat running together. I think that would shake the partisanship up a bit. Like, say, Jim Webb/Olympia Snowe.. a blue dog dem and a rino republican.

ps. Sarah Palin is another Dan Quayle. watch and see. She's just one potatoe away.
I concur about Paul/Ventura. Ventura has the gubernatorial clout, and Paul has the grassroots backing and now the national name recognition.

And I will go on record right now as saying that I like Jim Webb.

I concur about Paul/Ventura. Ventura has the gubernatorial clout, and Paul has the grassroots backing and now the national name recognition.

Paul/Ventura....WOW! :cuckoo:

Makes the Palin/Bachman ticket look appealing

Oh go fill the whole "D" column and hurry back home to catch Maddow. :rolleyes:

I'm a righty around here who has the balls to admit to liking certain dems, and even THAT'S not good enough to stifle a partisan potshot.

I hope you haven't, and never do, procreate.

That's rich!

Its going to be ugly in 2012, with another Obama landslide. You don't even have a candidate as good as John McCain this time

Romney isn't a bad candidate, but he is not likely to be elected. If only he was a Muslim rather than a Mormon, he might have a chance. Seriously though, the Republicans are going to have a very rough ride. My guess is that Huckabee will get the nomination in the end, and he'll lose in another landslide to Obama.

My first choice, Jeb Bush, will still be unelectable in 2012. Assuming Obama is re-elected, Jeb may have a good shot in 2016. He still is the best hope for the Republican Party at the moment, but someone else may come along between now and 2016.

That would be an interesting ticket, and not completely unrealistic.

Oh go fill the whole "D" column and hurry back home to catch Maddow. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what..

You run Paul/ Ventura

and we will run Franken/Michael Moore

We will still kick your ass in 2012

That's rich!

Romney isn't a bad candidate, but he is not likely to be elected. If only he was a Muslim rather than a Mormon, he might have a chance. Seriously though, the Republicans are going to have a very rough ride. My guess is that Huckabee will get the nomination in the end, and he'll lose in another landslide to Obama.

My first choice, Jeb Bush, will still be unelectable in 2012. Assuming Obama is re-elected, Jeb may have a good shot in 2016. He still is the best hope for the Republican Party at the moment, but someone else may come along between now and 2016.

I actually agree with you..

I like Mitt Romney but the republican right wing will never buy into a Mormon with Massachusetts roots

Huckabee is a really nice guy, but his religious views are too extreme

I like Jeb Bush and think he would have made a good President. However, brother George has poisoned that well for Jeb

Forum List

Back