2014 On Track To Be Hottest Year On Record

Clear evidence of global temperature increases. You poor blind retard.
i guess only clear for you. See if you finagle the numbers, you can make it anything you want. For the actual observed readings, the one's that cities and states use, it's cooling. I have observed on my side, you only have your finagled numbers.
More crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense involving tens of thousands of scientists all around the world. Suitable only for extremely gullible retards.

JustCrazy says he uses the "actual observed readings that cities and states use". LOLOL. That means, in denier cult lingo, that he uses only some cherry-picked U.S. temperature records (representing less than 2% of the Earth's surface), not the global temperature records.
right back at ya!!!!!
A completely vacuous and meaningless reply. I suppose this is the sort of desperate nonsense the denier cultists will be doing more and more as the world warms, their lies get debunked and their cult crumbles.
it is all your response deserved. See I have been waiting and waiting for something meaningful from you or your peers and you spew the same sludge over and over. Get some new material. BTW, back at you means your own comments back at you. Why requote them? Seems useless, since you're in error.
More meaningless nonsense, desperately trying to cover up the fact that you are unable to support your fraudulent claims and denier cult BS with any actual scientific evidence. You spew hot air but there is no connection between your drivel and the real world.

i guess only clear for you. See if you finagle the numbers, you can make it anything you want. For the actual observed readings, the one's that cities and states use, it's cooling. I have observed on my side, you only have your finagled numbers.
More crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense involving tens of thousands of scientists all around the world. Suitable only for extremely gullible retards.

JustCrazy says he uses the "actual observed readings that cities and states use". LOLOL. That means, in denier cult lingo, that he uses only some cherry-picked U.S. temperature records (representing less than 2% of the Earth's surface), not the global temperature records.
right back at ya!!!!!
A completely vacuous and meaningless reply. I suppose this is the sort of desperate nonsense the denier cultists will be doing more and more as the world warms, their lies get debunked and their cult crumbles.
it is all your response deserved. See I have been waiting and waiting for something meaningful from you or your peers and you spew the same sludge over and over. Get some new material. BTW, back at you means your own comments back at you. Why requote them? Seems useless, since you're in error.
More meaningless nonsense, desperately trying to cover up the fact that you are unable to support your fraudulent claims and denier cult BS with any actual scientific evidence. You spew hot air but there is no connection between your drivel and the real world.
And still nothing I see. You need to be retrained by your handlers.

And still nothing I see.

Yeah, we've all noticed that about you, JustCrazy, many, many, many times......and the reason has always been quite obvious too.....it's really hard to see anything when your head is jammed as far up your lower intestines as you've managed to get your head wedged.

People not suffering from your unfortunate rectal/cranial inversion can see this evidence quite clearly....

The past 12 months - October 2013 to September 2014 - was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880....With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has been among its four warmest on record, with May, June, August, and September all record warm.
(NOAA - Global Analysis - September 2014)

And still nothing I see.

Yeah, we've all noticed that about you, JustCrazy, many, many, many times......and the reason has always been quite obvious too.....it's really hard to see anything when your head is jammed as far up your lower intestines as you've managed to get your head wedged.

People not suffering from your unfortunate rectal/cranial inversion can see this evidence quite clearly....

The past 12 months—October 2013–September 2014—was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880....With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has been among its four warmest on record, with May, June, August, and September all record warm.

And as always the come back expected from a loser. Someone with nothing to say, merely posting insult after insult. You make me laugh!!!! here....:rofl: or :lmao:

And still nothing I see.

The past 12 months—October 2013–September 2014—was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880....With the exception of February, every month to date in 2014 has been among its four warmest on record, with May, June, August, and September all record warm.

And as always the come back expected from a loser. Someone with nothing to say, merely posting insult after insult. You make me laugh!!!!
Another vacuous response from JustCrazy, that ignores the scientific evidence that has been presented and ignores the debunking of his lies and bogus claims. Just more silly twaddle.

And still nothing I see.

And as always the come back expected from a loser. Someone with nothing to say, merely posting insult after insult. You make me laugh!!!!
Another vacuous response from JustCrazy, that ignores the scientific evidence that has been presented and ignores the debunking of his lies and bogus claims. Just more silly twaddle.
I have more creative ideas in my pinky finger than you do in your entire body blunderhead. You sir have silch subject matter that is scientific. what you have is psuedo science manufactured for a purpose as pointed out over and over again. And yet, funny thing, haha, you still can't provide that scientific evidence that you claim you have. Let's see it, show the experiment that shows an increase in temperature with adding 120 PPM of CO2. Where's that science genuious? hahaahahahahahahahahaha nope won't post it I know it, i know it. Need a magic eight ball? how about a Ouija board? more laughs on line in US Message Boards.

And still nothing I see.

I have more creative ideas in my pinky finger than you do in your entire body blunderhead. You sir have silch subject matter that is scientific. what you have is psuedo science manufactured for a purpose as pointed out over and over again. And yet, funny thing, haha, you still can't provide that scientific evidence that you claim you have. Let's see it, show the experiment that shows an increase in temperature with adding 120 PPM of CO2. Where's that science genuious? hahaahahahahahahahahaha nope won't post it I know it, i know it. Need a magic eight ball? how about a Ouija board? more laughs on line in US Message Boards.
Still more silly twaddle from the "genuious" who imagines he's smarter than all of the world's scientists. LOLOLOL.

And still nothing I see.

Still more silly twaddle from the "genuious" who imagines he's smarter than all of the world's scientists. LOLOLOL.
I at least know that adding a mere 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere will not increase temperatures. And you can't prove me wrong. hahahahahahahhahahaha

I at least know that adding a mere 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere will not increase temperatures. And you can't prove me wrong. hahahahahahahhahahaha
The laughter of idiots is very unimpressive. You imagine that you "know" something but you are a mistaken brainwashed idiot, full of misinformation and lies.

Here's the actual science...

The American Meteorological Society (AMS) statement adopted by their council in 2012 concluded:

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking. The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere. Avoiding this future warming will require a large and rapid reduction in global greenhouse gas emissions. The ongoing warming will increase risks and stresses to human societies, economies, ecosystems, and wildlife through the 21st century and beyond, making it imperative that society respond to a changing climate. To inform decisions on adaptation and mitigation, it is critical that we improve our understanding of the global climate system and our ability to project future climate through continued and improved monitoring and research. This is especially true for smaller (seasonal and regional) scales and weather and climate extremes, and for important hydroclimatic variables such as precipitation and water availability.

Technological, economic, and policy choices in the near future will determine the extent of future impacts of climate change. Science-based decisions are seldom made in a context of absolute certainty. National and international policy discussions should include consideration of the best ways to both adapt to and mitigate climate change. Mitigation will reduce the amount of future climate change and the risk of impacts that are potentially large and dangerous. At the same time, some continued climate change is inevitable, and policy responses should include adaptation to climate change. Prudence dictates extreme care in accounting for our relationship with the only planet known to be capable of sustaining human life.[66]"

The laughter of idiots is very unimpressive. You imagine that you "know" something but you are a mistaken brainwashed idiot, full of misinformation and lies.

The American Meteorological Society (AMS) statement adopted by their council in 2012 concluded:

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking. The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere. Avoiding this future warming will require a large and rapid reduction in global greenhouse gas emissions. The ongoing warming will increase risks and stresses to human societies, economies, ecosystems, and wildlife through the 21st century and beyond, making it imperative that society respond to a changing climate. To inform decisions on adaptation and mitigation, it is critical that we improve our understanding of the global climate system and our ability to project future climate through continued and improved monitoring and research. This is especially true for smaller (seasonal and regional) scales and weather and climate extremes, and for important hydroclimatic variables such as precipitation and water availability.

Technological, economic, and policy choices in the near future will determine the extent of future impacts of climate change. Science-based decisions are seldom made in a context of absolute certainty. National and international policy discussions should include consideration of the best ways to both adapt to and mitigate climate change. Mitigation will reduce the amount of future climate change and the risk of impacts that are potentially large and dangerous. At the same time, some continued climate change is inevitable, and policy responses should include adaptation to climate change. Prudence dictates extreme care in accounting for our relationship with the only planet known to be capable of sustaining human life.[66]"
And yet no warming over the last 18 and 1/2 years. Naw, they're the nutjobs along with you!

And yet no warming over the last 18 and 1/2 years. Naw, they're the nutjobs along with you!
Only you denier cult retards believe that fraudulent myth.

Meanwhile, in the real world, as NOAA announced last month....

The past 12 months - October 2013 to September 2014 - was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880.

They will announce tomorrow (Nov 13th) that the period from November 2013 to October 2014 is the next new hottest twelve month period on record.

The past 12 months - October 2013 to September 2014 - was the warmest 12-month period among all months since records began in 1880.

They will announce tomorrow (Nov 13th) that the period from November 2013 to October 2014 is the next new hottest twelve month period on record.
ROFL what's it like having the intelligence of a hamster?

You would know so you tell us.

You would know so you tell us.
I know you are but what am I comebacks are for 9year olds.

About a twenty degree below normal coast to coast for the week or better. Bring those weather stations indoors.

10632744_930712706957259_7231348792368785975_n.jpg

We broke all time low records.....

About a twenty degree below normal coast to coast for the week or better. Bring those weather stations indoors.
And Alaska is unusually warm, as are many other parts of the planet. Last November was the hottest November on record globally; last April was tied with April 2010 as the hottest April on record; this last May and June and August and September and now October were all the hottest respective months on record. Globally, the world just experienced the hottest 12 month period or 'year', from September 2013 to October 2014, since at least the beginning of instrumental temperature records, and very probably, according to the proxy temperature records that scientists have studied, for many thousands of years. A slightly early cold snap in North America, driven by a very unusual storm in the North Pacific, is not the big deal you deniers try to make it and basically has no significance to the overall rapid warming of the entire planet that has been scientifically observed over the last century or so, but particularly since the 1970s.

And Alaska is unusually warm, as are many other parts of the planet. Last November was the hottest November on record globally; last April was tied with April 2010 as the hottest April on record; this last May and June and August and September and now October were all the hottest respective months on record. Globally, the world just experienced the hottest 12 month period or 'year', from September 2013 to October 2014, since at least the beginning of instrumental temperature records, and very probably, according to the proxy temperature records that scientists have studied, for many thousands of years. A slightly early cold snap in North America, driven by a very unusual storm in the North Pacific, is not the big deal you deniers try to make it and basically has no significance to the overall rapid warming of the entire planet that has been scientifically observed over the last century or so, but particularly since the 1970s.

Someone who does not understand how the earths climatic systems work.. What is so hard about paradoxical presentations and cooling you cant grasp?

Someone who does not understand how the earths climatic systems work..
Hey thanks, BoobyBobNutJob, for so clearly and accurately identifying yourself right at the start of your post.....it lets everybody know where you're coming from right off the bat....you nailed your condition exactly...

What is so hard about paradoxical presentations and cooling you cant grasp?
What is you can't grasp about the clear and overwhelming evidence that the Earth is warming up because mankind's fossil fuel use has increased CO2 levels by 43% so far (and heading for a doubling within decades)? Why are you acting like such a brainwashed retard?

Forum List

Back