2016 Arctic sea ice thread

not sure what any of that proves other than you know where colored pictures are at on the internet. It certainly does not prove AGW or that any of it is factual.
Repeating your opinions on climate over and over does not prove AGW is false.........
and posting pictures doesn't prove it does. So post up the experiment that proves CO2 can cause extra warming. Any time is fine with me. Yet, you'll post up a picture that means absolutely nothing. it's called an experiment. post one that proves your position.

and posting pictures doesn't prove it does. So post up the experiment that proves CO2 can cause extra warming. Any time is fine with me. Yet, you'll post up a picture that means absolutely nothing. it's called an experiment. post one that proves your position.
The repetition of your opinions simply do not measure up to science..NOAA NASA...

and yet they have to adjust anything they release. why is that?

Science involves continuous observation...technology improves and so measuremetn can be properly adjusted ...you on the other hand just keep saying over and Over "I am right NOAA NASA" are wrong...I am noble they are corrupt" over and over ...go back on the thread and see..

The repetition of your opinions simply do not measure up to science..NOAA NASA...
dude, you wouldn't know science if it hit you between the eyes. again for the umpteenth time, people who actually do know what science is knows one needs to validate a hypothesis. without validation, you don't have science. So bubba, where is your supposed validation test of yours and NASA's hypothesis? post it up. Come on mr. science guy,

dude, you wouldn't know science if it hit you between the eyes. again for the umpteenth time, people who actually do know what science is knows one needs to validate a hypothesis. without validation, you don't have science. So bubba, where is your supposed validation test of yours and NASA's hypothesis? post it up. Come on mr. science guy,
That is what you say ...you are nothing ...NOAA and NASA say different ...I am going with them... sorry

and yet they have to adjust anything they release. why is that?

Science involves continuous observation...technology improves and so measuremetn can be properly adjusted ...you on the other hand just keep saying over and Over "I am right NOAA NASA" are wrong...I am noble they are corrupt" over and over ...go back on the thread and see..
can you stand yourself? wow, see observed is observed. When I look at a thermometer, I log the temperature i read off that instrument. You're telling me I need to adjust it? Really, interesting science you have their friend. That isn't actual science that is money grabbing.

tyrnoesloprop, you grasp at straws, trying to denigrate me, who you claim is a nobody?
you are a nobody in Climate...I trust science not you
you first have to find something that is actually science. Climate bzzzzzzzt. failed.
well if you go to the links I provide you can see with your own two eyes what science says ..go to the NOAA web site for example..
dude, why don't you post the actual excerpt from your link that proves your position. Why do I need to go read it? Why is it now my homework to validate your position?

That is what you say ...you are nothing ...NOAA and NASA say different ...I am going with them... sorry
dude i care less. Just know that they haven't validated their position. you can't change that. But that ain't science, so don't tell me you believe in science when you have no idea how science works.

can you stand yourself? wow, see observed is observed. When I look at a thermometer, I log the temperature i read off that instrument. You're telling me I need to adjust it? Really, interesting science you have their friend. That isn't actual science that is money grabbing.
Visualize a scale ...a balance scale...on one side I place your opinions ...on the other side I place NOAA NASA ...suddenly you are way up in the air...their science outweighs your opinion...see if you can see it that way

Visualize a scale ...a balance scale...on one side I place your opinions ...on the other side I place NOAA NASA ...suddenly you are way up in the air...their science outweighs your opinion...see if you can see it that way
again, opinion is not observation or actual work. Opinion is opinion and again isn't science. Thanks again for proving my point. you have no idea what science actually does.

again, opinion is not observation or actual work. Opinion is opinion and again isn't science. Thanks again for proving my point. you have no idea what science actually does.
Even if you post your opinions a million times I am going with science........

Forum List

Back