2016 Arctic sea ice thread

you do not link you repeat your opinion ad nausea ...but nothing else...
Yet, you quoted my posts about 40 times in the last 36 hours, while I have quoted your posts about 12? You made claims that I challenged you to support so it is up to you to produce the studies, which you have not.

I have not offered any facts in response to your posts, all I have done is ridicule them as Colored Drawings and Cartoons(which they are), and then challenged you to support your nonsense with links, your nonsense being science you found in the washington post? Quote the Study, and link to the Study. That is Science, not your colorings and cartoons and whatever other ridiculous garbage you link to.

And thanks for the ratings, funny ratings count to.

I feel like a somebody, not a nobody, when someone rates me 30 times and quotes me over 40 times in 36 hours. Thanks TyronSloth, sloth? That is funny, tyron is sloooooow as a sloth. Idiots avatars always amaze me.

You are welcome ...funny is funny...by the way do you have any scientific links that back your views ..lol
I do not post views, I post facts, and when I do, they are linked and referenced, you think you saw otherwise, go ahead a quote the post, or should I say, "quote the poooost" Was that sloooow enough for ya, TyroneSloth?

I feel like a somebody, not a nobody, when someone rates me 30 times and quotes me over 40 times in 36 hours. Thanks TyronSloth, sloth? That is funny, tyron is sloooooow as a sloth. Idiots avatars always amaze me.
I believe in NOAA and NASA Climate theories ...whose theories do you believe LOL

You are welcome ...funny is funny...by the way do you have any scientific links that back your views ..lol
I do not post views, I post facts, and when I do, they are linked and referenced, you think you saw otherwise, go ahead a quote the post, or should I say, "quote the poooost" Was that sloooow enough for ya, TyroneSloth?
so far all I have seen is your exalted opinion and some nutty pages about "tectonic"

so far all I have seen is your exalted opinion and some nutty pages about "tectonic"
Right, you call the leading scientists on plate tectonics, "nutty", and "opinion". Certainly shows you to be a bit of a Sloth in the brain department.

What is your opinion of Peak Oil? I ask cause you just called the guy that worked on that theory, "nutty".

Right, you call the leading scientists on plate tectonics, "nutty", and "opinion". Certainly shows you to be a bit of a Sloth in the brain department.

What is your opinion of Peak Oil? I ask cause you just called the guy that worked on that theory, "nutty".
You call NOAA and NASA "nutty" and "opinion"...are you on drugs ?
studies_consensus.jpg

You are special ...but I am still with NASA and NOAA LOL
No, you are still with me, pissed cause I insulted you, and until you find someway to flame me back you are going to keep at my posts, I am in your head, and you can not get over me, even though you stated I was a nothing.

Colored Drawings, a Cartoon, and the Washington Post is not Science. And that other link that led to a "scientific organization", Scientists do not submit papers to that website. All you have offered is junk and I challenged you to link to the studies you claim exist. Obviously you tried, and you can't, hence you have resorted to trying to attacking my character, and in doing so you literally attack the top scientists in geology, that I posted content of.

Attacking real Scientists thinking that is an attack on me proves you are one dumb idiot.

Attacking real Scientists thinking that is an attack on me proves you are one dumb idiot.
i BELIEVE THAT noaa AND nasa AND SCIENCE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK AS TO AGW ...WHAT ABOUT YOU lol

Scientific consensus on human-caused global warming as compared to the expertise of the surveyed sample. There’s a strong correlation between consensus and climate science expertise. Illustration: John Cook. Available on the SkS Graphics page

i BELIEVE THAT noaa AND nasa AND SCIENCE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK AS TO AGW ...WHAT ABOUT YOU lol
When you gain the skill to link and quote a study you think makes a point, feel free, I will happily engage, until then you have only proved you know nothing but how to cut and paste drawings and cartoons.

Looks like you fat fingered the "caps lock key", idiot!

Scientific consensus on human-caused global warming as compared to the expertise of the surveyed sample. There’s a strong correlation between consensus and climate science expertise. Illustration: John Cook. Available on the SkS Graphics page
woah dude, you just admitted you don't have factual information. Now do you believe in a hypothesis or do you have factual information? Now again, that's funny.

Forum List

Back