Almost half of all eligible voters always stay home.

Indeed.

141104-picvoterturnout-graphic.png

Almost half of all eligible voters stayed home in 2012.
Almost half of all eligible voters always stay home.

If the dire, apocalyptic warnings about what an unfettered Hussein Obama would do if re-elected didn't get voters off their fat asses, the idea of Hillary isn't going to do it, either.
Career politicians Will never inspire large numbers of voters...

I usually understand your pov but not on this Rubio take of yours. Look at how he's polling and he's a Teaparty candidate to boot. I just don't see how he can even come close to Hillary or Bernie. His polling against Carson and Trump says he can't hang.

He's made some strides lately but I don't see him even getting the nomination. I think Trump is getting the nomination, really.

Hillary gets a big grin on her face whenever that speculation comes up. :)

Hillary's candidacy is designed to lose.. Shes done it before she can do it again.
She really didn't lose last time, I wanted her to get the nomination but I intended to vote for either her or Obama, whoever got it. As it turned out, they both took 18,000,000 votes in the primaries. Obama took the super delegates. He turned out to be my guy.

Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She ran a stellar campaign last time and is doing so again. She's very smart and knows what she's doing unlike any GOP candidate. She's leading Bernie and also Martin O'Malley. With Trump's non answers in debate, she will annihilate him, Rubio or any other Con.

no way...Trump knows the info people want....and even seems more genuine......I can almost GUARANTEE that if it is Trump v Hillary, Trump will be our next president.
Trump sees the writing on the wall, the GOP is scurrying to find someone they can live with at the helm. That foreign wife of his is one big liability. He, himself is another liability. So much shit is going to come out about that guy, it will make their heads spin. Trump is easy pickens.

The coming months will be quite a shock to Trump supporters.

i don't see trump "seeing the writing on the wall". i'm not quite sure why you think that sarah. but i'll give it thought. i think if they try to oust trump he's going to blow up the GOP and go third party. he has too much ego to do anything else unless they back down.... in which case they get their butts kicked in the general election.
You give him more credit than I do. I think going independent could be expensive and I still don't see him willing to dump any substantial amounts of his own money to this whole endeavor. I could see him just going Full Sore Loser before I see him dishing out the cash. I think he's obsessed about his wealth and doesn't like spending any of it unless it's a sure bet.

I predict that Trump will win the GOP nomination, then go on to win the Presidency.

hiLIARy will lose all 57 states and shit her pantsuit on live television.

:thup:

I don't think you're being serious.
He can't be that serious with some of this stuff he says. Zander wouldn't spew some of this fucked up tripe if he actually wanted to be taken seriously.

I don't think they'll ever get over the 57 state misstep, ever.

Hillary's candidacy is designed to lose.. Shes done it before she can do it again.
She really didn't lose last time, I wanted her to get the nomination but I intended to vote for either her or Obama, whoever got it. As it turned out, they both took 18,000,000 votes in the primaries. Obama took the super delegates. He turned out to be my guy.

Democratic Party presidential primaries, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She ran a stellar campaign last time and is doing so again. She's very smart and knows what she's doing unlike any GOP candidate. She's leading Bernie and also Martin O'Malley. With Trump's non answers in debate, she will annihilate him, Rubio or any other Con.

no way...Trump knows the info people want....and even seems more genuine......I can almost GUARANTEE that if it is Trump v Hillary, Trump will be our next president.
Trump sees the writing on the wall, the GOP is scurrying to find someone they can live with at the helm. That foreign wife of his is one big liability. He, himself is another liability. So much shit is going to come out about that guy, it will make their heads spin. Trump is easy pickens.

i don't see trump "seeing the writing on the wall". i'm not quite sure why you think that sarah. but i'll give it thought. i think if they try to oust trump he's going to blow up the GOP and go third party. he has too much ego to do anything else unless they back down.... in which case they get their butts kicked in the general election.
You give him more credit than I do. I think going independent could be expensive and I still don't see him willing to dump any substantial amounts of his own money to this whole endeavor. I could see him just going Full Sore Loser before I see him dishing out the cash. I think he's obsessed about his wealth and doesn't like spending any of it unless it's a sure bet.
Romney was willing to risk his own money for the chance to become president. We'll see how valuable the position is to Trump if he loses the primaries. I can't believe he's come this far though. Honestly.

I predict that Trump will win the GOP nomination, then go on to win the Presidency.

hiLIARy will lose all 57 states and shit her pantsuit on live television.

:thup:

I don't think you're being serious.
He can't be that serious with some of this stuff he says. Zander wouldn't spew some of this fucked up tripe if he actually wanted to be taken seriously.

I don't think they'll ever get over the 57 state misstep, ever.
Give them a break. After being bombarded by literally hundreds of Bushisms for 8 years, they have to glom onto whatever gaffes they can get from Obama. And since there have only been a few, what other choice do they have but to keep bringing up the same ones over & over.

Romney was willing to risk his own money for the chance to become president. We'll see how valuable the position is to Trump if he loses the primaries. I can't believe he's come this far though. Honestly.

interesting little factoid ran across the other day. Washington was a red-head, Adams some accounts say was a red-head, Jefferson was a red-head.......Eisenhower was a red-head (when he had hair) at least 7 presidents have been red-heads, so if hair color is a predictor....Trumps got it in the bag.

i know. i want to say i'm surprised. but the "base" is so vicious that all they want is the nastiest sounding person

i don't think it would cost him much more than this race is. but i guess it all depends on what his end game is.

guessing about "viability" is a fools game as far as I'm concerned. Being "presidential" is also, its superficial.

It's not a guess at all.

The ONLY way the GOP wins is to get everyone who voted for Romney to show up and get at least 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for their guy in 2016.

Carson can't do that.
Trump can't do that. He'd probably lose people.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

Rubio could attract Hispanics, maybe young people.
I usually understand your pov but not on this Rubio take of yours. Look at how he's polling and he's a Teaparty candidate to boot. I just don't see how he can even come close to Hillary or Bernie. His polling against Carson and Trump says he can't hang.

He's made some strides lately but I don't see him even getting the nomination. I think Trump is getting the nomination, really.

Really? She is getting liberals, moderates and now right-leaning conservatives because your party has a partiy test. Good luck beating her. She will fuck ted cruz and trump in the ass come electioin time.

I think the gop with their extremist crap gets their butts kicked either way.
Choose trump = butt kicked
Choose cruz = butt kicked

Cruz has the lowest poll numbers with moderates and right-leaning republicans of everyone running. No fucking way can he win.

Trump won't win more then 20% of hispanics.

guessing about "viability" is a fools game as far as I'm concerned. Being "presidential" is also, its superficial.

It's not a guess at all.

The ONLY way the GOP wins is to get everyone who voted for Romney to show up and get at least 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for their guy in 2016.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

Obama beat her out with the super delegates but they each took 18 million votes in the primaries. She wasn't and isn't designed to lose. She is destined to take the WH this time. What Dems have to really worry about is congress. They have to take the senate back and should be focusing on that, not a Republican fantasy that Trump could beat Hillary. It will never happen.

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

Really? She is getting liberals, moderates and now right-leaning conservatives because your party has a partiy test. Good luck beating her. She will fuck ted cruz and trump in the ass come electioin time.

she is not getting liberals, Bernie is. and in a contest with Trump, Trump will get the moderates,& independents. And some liberals will stay home. I hope in a Contest between Hillary and Cruz Cruz would lose, and his more traditional rt-wing stance I think would assure that.

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

Obama beat her out with the super delegates but they each took 18 million votes in the primaries. She wasn't and isn't designed to lose. She is destined to take the WH this time. What Dems have to really worry about is congress. They have to take the senate back and should be focusing on that, not a Republican fantasy that Trump could beat Hillary. It will never happen.

Not a fantasy, Trump would very likely beat Hillary, Im one democrat that, as it sits now, would probably vote for Trump over Hillary in a general...tho I havent voted major party for president in years.

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

Not a fantasy, Trump would very likely beat Hillary, Im one democrat that, as it sits now, would probably vote for Trump over Hillary in a general...tho I havent voted major party for president in years.

Based on your comments right there, you're no Democrat.

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

she is not getting liberals, Bernie is. and in a contest with Trump, Trump will get the moderates,& independents. And some liberals will stay home. I hope in a Contest between Hillary and Cruz Cruz would lose, and his more traditional rt-wing stance I think would assure that.
Bernie won't get the Liberals if he isn't in the GE. Give it up. Go cry in your beer with the other Cons, you're already out of this race. Better luck next time finding intelligent life in the GOP.

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

With Trump running, a lot of conservatives will sit out the election because Trump is no conservative. That could help Democrats win the Senate.

Hillary will be the first candidate to run for President while under Indictment and FBI Investigation

It's not a guess at all.

Carson can't do that.
Cruz can't do that.
Bush can't do that.

With Trump running, a lot of conservatives will sit out the election because Trump is no conservative. That could help Democrats win the Senate.
Whatever works. We've got to get the senate back from this bunch of do nothing shitheads.

Forum List

Back