The winner of the 2016 election will be the one that physically resembles the captain of a ship. In the event both candidates have the stature of a ship's captain, the tie breaker will be the one with the best catch phrase.
n3kqqx.jpg

Full steam ahead!
Updated Campaign Picture

upload_2016-1-7_22-16-6.png

I hope its razor close and I hope that the polarization only intensifies. Makes for great entertainment.

she is not getting liberals, Bernie is. and in a contest with Trump, Trump will get the moderates,& independents. And some liberals will stay home.
Bernie is getting them in the Primaries, but once Hillary wins the nomination they will back her.

Why? Because Liberals are intelligent, and realize the ramifications of a Republican presidency, and especially a wingnut presidency.

Kasich/Rubio would have been the GOP's best shot.

Castro's one of the favorites to run with Hillary, isn't he?

Clinton to 'look hard' at Julian Castro as possible VP pick
I don't like that pick. At all. I don't see him as being one heartbeat from the presidency. He's too young, inexperienced, and unknown.

Now - look at what I just said. Why couldn't conservatives have had the same integrity about Sarah Palin when she was picked? Nope! Republicans put Party over Country every time, and always have.

Hillary will run, if her health holds.
She's not even getting the nomination

Saved! I'll put it next to this one:

My prediction: Obama does not seek a second term

Frank doesn't have a good track record on predictions. :p

most of the right-wingers on the board have horrible track records on their predictions. they ran their mouths with the same type of talking smack four years ago... and eight years ago.

then they did the whole "unscewed polls" nonsense where they tried to shape shift reality.

reality: a) national polls are irrelevant right now; and b) their candidate has 40% of 47% of the electorate right now. that isn't close to getting elected numbers.

Last edited:
What would garner the most outrage? Trump winning and driving libs crazy or Clinton winning and driving grumpy old conservatives crazy?

Forum List

Back