2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is resting on the laurels of her husband's accomplishments....of course she will not mention his extra marital conquests.

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president." - Donald Trump
that was 8 years ago...shit changes people's minds
Nope. He's a huckster who knew you rubes would fall for his con.

He wanted Bush impeached. He was a personal friend of the Clintons. He was very pro-choice, right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

There is just too big a mountain of evidence he is a far left liberal pulling the wool over the eyes of you dumb sheep.
Bbbbut he has a public position...and a private position...he got that idea from obabble.
All of his far left positions were very public. He gave interviews to everyone to let the world know his far left beliefs.

That's why there is a big mountain of evidence is he a far left New York limousine liberal.

Top of Drudge:

CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president." - Donald Trump
that was 8 years ago...shit changes people's minds
Nope. He's a huckster who knew you rubes would fall for his con.

He wanted Bush impeached. He was a personal friend of the Clintons. He was very pro-choice, right up to the ninth month of pregnancy.

There is just too big a mountain of evidence he is a far left liberal pulling the wool over the eyes of you dumb sheep.
Bbbbut he has a public position...and a private position...he got that idea from obabble.
All of his far left positions were very public. He gave interviews to everyone to let the world know his far left beliefs.

That's why there is a big mountain of evidence is he a far left New York limousine liberal.

He evolved, how hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back