2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

View attachment 170712
it will dip lower as more jobs are created (good jobs)

not fast food part time jobs like the leftist is bragging about

--LOL

Under the Barrypuppet's regime? If you worked an hour a month, you were "employed"......
Link?
The best way to shut you up.
So here is your "STFU" post you have been begging for........crow has been served.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/09/is-there-an-actual-definition-for-being-employed/
So you really really think the NY Post tabloid is more official than the BLS?
You spent all that time researching and all you did was another faceplant.
Nice going asshole.

Says the troll who thinks common knowledge should be looked up
Says the idiot that thinks his opinion is better than the official government stats.

Go ahead Bear claw and explain to everyone how the UE is the same as total jobs.
I love that fairy tale you tell.

DEPLORABLES are fit to be tied.
They can’t handle Obama beating Trump yet again.
Obama was a better president in every way.
He didn’t have to tell everyone he was stable and smart.
Everyone could see it with their own eyes.

Meanwhile we saw tonight Trump didn’t even know the words to the Star Spangled Banner
at the National Championship game.
Mr. Patriotism!
How funny is that.

“ I’m like a very smart person.”

View attachment 170713
How did Obama do it?

Obama's first year in office unemployment numbers

Obama

January 2009. 7.8%

January 2010. 9.8%

Trump

January 2017. 4.8%

January 2018. 4.1%

Low only way he can get it lower now is slash welfare payment and force the bums to get a job

it will dip lower as more jobs are created (good jobs)

not fast food part time jobs like the leftist is bragging about

--LOL

Under the Barrypuppet's regime? If you worked an hour a month, you were "employed"......
Link?
The best way to shut you up.

Yea We know you hate facts

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Se
2007 4.6
4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.7 4.6 4.7
2008 5.0 4.9 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.6 5.8 6.1 6.1
2009 7.8 8.3 8.7 9.0 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.6 9.8
2010 9.8
Was my Op about those years?
No?
Oops you did it again. Faceplant 2.
Go ahead Bear claw and explain to everyone how the UE is the same as total jobs.

Go ahead troll boy tell us how could Trump got more jobs with out slashing welfare benefits?

Tell us troll boy since when is going from 7.8% to 9.8.% a positive sign troll boy?

Poor Dale. Exposed in being a fraud again.
Says he didn’t see the BLS source even though it was 3 x bigger than the dem underground one.

Newsflash: ANYONE can post the official BLS stats.

Under the Barrypuppet's BLS? Just gotta work one hour a month........everything was coming up roses while the southern border was left wide open and illegals with anchor babies were cranking them out one after the other while the federal "gubermint" looked the other way and wanted to raise healthcare costs on every one to subsidize them. ICE and the border patrol was given "stand down" orders while the new rules of "deportation" were changed to include those that were turned away instead of actually getting here, squatting and THEN being sent packing. How the fuck do you think you are fooling????? It ain't me, "homie". You have got nothin'..........shall I post some La Raza videos of wetbacks waving the commie flag in California because they are pissed that their fellow illegals are in peril along with anti-America chants? I can make that happen.....

DEPLORABLES are fit to be tied.
They can’t handle Obama beating Trump yet again.
Obama was a better president in every way.
He didn’t have to tell everyone he was stable and smart.
Everyone could see it with their own eyes.

Meanwhile we saw tonight Trump didn’t even know the words to the Star Spangled Banner
at the National Championship game.
Mr. Patriotism!
How funny is that.

How did Obama do it be specific?

Watch you run

Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
`
Proof? Evidence? Links?.....I thought not.
It's common knowledge that most of the jobs created under Obama were gubmint and service jobs. Anyone who paid attention during his presidency doesn't need links, they actually stayed informed during his presidency.

Says he didn’t see the BLS source even though it was 3 x bigger than the dem underground one.

Under the Barrypuppet's BLS? Just gotta work one hour a month........everything was coming up roses while the southern border was left wide open and illegals with anchor babies were cranking them out one after the other while the federal "gubermint" looked the other way and wanted to raise healthcare costs on every one to subsidize them. ICE and the border patrol was given "stand down" orders while the new rules of "deportation" were changed to include those that were turned away instead of actually getting here, squatting and THEN being sent packing. How the fuck do you think you are fooling????? It ain't me, "homie". You have got nothin'..........shall I post some La Raza videos of wetbacks waving the commie flag in California because they are pissed that their fellow illegals are in peril along with anti-America chants? I can make that happen.....
Are you on crack? Or speed? You’re babbling uncontrollably not making a lick of sense.

Are you on crack? Or speed? You’re babbling uncontrollably not making a lick of sense.

I kicked your ass......(yawn).........

Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
`
Proof? Evidence? Links?.....I thought not.
It's common knowledge that most of the jobs created under Obama were gubmint and service jobs. Anyone who paid attention during his presidency doesn't need links, they actually stayed informed during his presidency.
Common knowledge eh?
Obviously you’re uncommonly bad at reading statistics.
I know... Obama created bad jobs.
Trump creates good jobs.
Trump has dementia and you’re not far behind.

I kicked your ass......(yawn).........
With what?

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

Imagine the number of jobs Trump would create if he spent $10 trillion dollars.

Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth.
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.
Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.
Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million before, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.
Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.
National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.
Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Obama Was First President to Spend More on Welfare Than Defense
Obama Was First President to Spend More on Welfare Than Defense

And???
Why wouldn’t he speak to them? He was president of all the people unlike your president with dementia who can only focus on his deplorable base.

La Raza translation: "The Race"???????????? That's not racist to you?h

Yes yes it’s THEIR race? I’ve been tossing dopes like you by the wayside since 1999 in forums.
There is nothing racist about LA Raza. You see Latinos and you freak out.

La RAZA’S mission statement.
UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza),[1] is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and reduced deportations.

You are dismissed old man.

Forum List

Back