2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
`
Proof? Evidence? Links?.....I thought not.
It's common knowledge that most of the jobs created under Obama were gubmint and service jobs. Anyone who paid attention during his presidency doesn't need links, they actually stayed informed during his presidency.
Common knowledge eh?
Obviously you’re uncommonly bad at reading statistics.
I know... Obama created bad jobs.
Trump creates good jobs.
Trump has dementia and you’re not far behind.

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

--LOL

nice try

--LOL
Nice rebuttal.

we losr thousands of govt jobs..thats what i want

we gained millions of private sector jobs..its what i want

now his policies are really onna take it off

So you just ignored the whole thing, and pretend you know all the answers by just making them up.

And???
Why wouldn’t he speak to them? He was president of all the people unlike your president with dementia who can only focus on his deplorable base.

La Raza translation: "The Race"???????????? That's not racist to you?h

Yes yes it’s THEIR race? I’ve been tossing dopes like you by the wayside since 1999 in forums.
There is nothing racist about LA Raza. You see Latinos and you freak out.

La RAZA’S mission statement.
UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza),[1] is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and reduced deportations.

You are dismissed old man.

Sounds like a commie fuck just like you....no wonder you feel such a kinship to this garbage.....

View attachment 170704

Imagine the number of jobs Trump would create if he spent $10 trillion dollars.

Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth.
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.
Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.
Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million before, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.
Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.
National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Obama Was First President to Spend More on Welfare Than Defense
Imagine the number of fans Trump would have if he wasn’t a lying, abrasive child that is proud he spends less time in the Oval Office than any other president.
He’s now calling his 8-10 hours a day of TV watching “ executive time. “
Lmao

And???
Why wouldn’t he speak to them? He was president of all the people unlike your president with dementia who can only focus on his deplorable base.

Yes yes it’s THEIR race? I’ve been tossing dopes like you by the wayside since 1999 in forums.

UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza),[1] is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants, and reduced deportations.

Sounds like a commie fuck just like you....no wonder you feel such a kinship to this garbage.....

Look up the phrase RED HERRING in the dictionary you simpleton.

View attachment 170704

Annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth.
During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.
National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Imagine the number of fans Trump would have if he wasn’t a lying, abrasive child that is proud he spends less time in the Oval Office than any other president.
Lmao

He has done more good for this country in one year than the last five admins combined.........fact.

C69FD36F-C9E1-410B-BD16-748372F915FA.jpeg
Poor Dale.. he and bear claw are fighting it out for most face plants.

And???

Look up the phrase RED HERRING in the dictionary you simpleton.

Look up "bitch slapped" and you should see your pic.......hope this helps!

View attachment 170704

Lmao

He has done more good for this country in one year than the last five admins combined.........fact.
Biggest crock of shit ever which is why he continues to be the lowest rated president in history.
Damn that must sting like a mfer.

There’s a better chance of Trump being impeached than him finishing 4 years.

Imagine after only one year all the talk of crimes of money laundering, conspiracy, collusion and obstruction of justice.

Remember when the republicans made a big deal of the Obama scandal of chewing gum in public?

Now we have a president with dementia who is likely to be indicted for serious crimes!

Oh how the presidency has been tainted by this scumbag!

View attachment 170704

Lmao

Biggest crock of shit ever which is why he continues to be the lowest rated president in history.
Damn that must sting like a mfer.

Fact....no brag.........

There’s a better chance of Trump being impeached than him finishing 4 years.

Imagine after only one year all the talk of crimes of money laundering, conspiracy, collusion and obstruction of justice.

Remember when the republicans made a big deal of the Obama scandal of chewing gum in public?

Now we have a president with dementia who is likely to be indicted for serious crimes!

Oh how the presidency has been tainted by this scumbag!

Lets make a wager on this............Trump finishes out his two terms..........oh wait. Let me make this EASY for you....if he doesn't finish out the next two years? I leave......when he does? You have to switch to yet another ID here.....deal?????

Forum List

Back