2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

One thing is for sure....Hussein Obeaner put more illegal wetbacks to work in our country than any other US President.....EVER!
He was by far, the best US President FOR Mexico....EVER!

Liar.

Even before Trump, more Mexicans were leaving the U.S. than arriving

Do some due diligence before popping off at the mouth.

Two-thirds of jobs go to immigrants during Obama’s four years
Researchers say legals and illegals are more mobile than natives in America
Among the findings of this analysis:
  • Since President Obama took office, 67 percent of employment growth has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal).
  • There were 1.94 million more immigrants (legal and illegal) working in the third quarter of 2012 than at the start of 2009, when the president took office. This compares to a 938,000 increase for natives over the same time period.
  • Most of the immigrant growth in employment was the result of new immigration, rather than immigrants already in the country taking jobs. Some 1.6 million new immigrant workers arrived from abroad since the start of 2009 — we estimate 70 to 90 percent entered legally.
  • Immigrants made employment gains across the labor market. In occupations where immigrant gains were the largest, there were 2.2 million unemployed natives.
  • A large share of employment growth was going to immigrants well before President Obama took office. However, he has taken steps to increase the level of job competition from foreign-born workers:
    • He offered work authorization to an estimated two million illegal immigrants who arrived in the country before age 16 — nearly 200,000 of whom have applied so far.
    • When auditing employers who hire illegal workers, the administration has not detained the illegal workers as a matter of policy, allowing them to take new jobs.
    • The administration called on the Supreme Court in 2010 to strike down Arizona’s law requiring employers to verify the legal status of new workers.

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Two-thirds of those who have found employment under President Obama are immigrants, both legal and illegal, according to an analysis that suggests immigration has soaked up a large portion of what little job growth there has been over the past three years.

Democrats intend to tell people they aren't really working. That Increase in their pay is really a decrease. Their taxes actually went up.

That's the plan.

You have to hand it to democrats. Barry Hussein created more jobs than Trump and still managed to keep unemployment high and the economy stagnant. To paraphrase John Kerry "maybe Obama created jobs before he eliminated them". Maybe democrats think government jobs and taxpayer funded jobs stimulate the economy. I recall Hussein propping up failing alternate energy companies with taxpayer dollars just before they went under. Does that count as job creation?

Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
`
Proof? Evidence? Links?.....I thought not.
It's common knowledge that most of the jobs created under Obama were gubmint and service jobs. Anyone who paid attention during his presidency doesn't need links, they actually stayed informed during his presidency.

It's common knowledge that most of the jobs created under Obama were gubmint and service jobs. Anyone who paid attention during his presidency doesn't need links, they actually stayed informed during his presidency.

So you're saying that Trump eliminated the crappy " gubmint and service jobs " and replaced them with better, private sector jobs?

Link.
No, you obviously don't understand what I said at all. Read it again.

A million excuses and gnashing of teeth because of the FACT 2017 was the worse year for jobs in the past 6 years.
DEPLORABLES are resistant to facts.

View attachment 170704

One thing is for sure....Hussein Obeaner put more illegal wetbacks to work in our country than any other US President.....EVER!
He was by far, the best US President FOR Mexico....EVER!

Liar.

Even before Trump, more Mexicans were leaving the U.S. than arriving

Do some due diligence before popping off at the mouth.

Researchers say legals and illegals are more mobile than natives in America
Among the findings of this analysis:
  • Since President Obama took office, 67 percent of employment growth has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal).
  • There were 1.94 million more immigrants (legal and illegal) working in the third quarter of 2012 than at the start of 2009, when the president took office. This compares to a 938,000 increase for natives over the same time period.
  • Most of the immigrant growth in employment was the result of new immigration, rather than immigrants already in the country taking jobs. Some 1.6 million new immigrant workers arrived from abroad since the start of 2009 — we estimate 70 to 90 percent entered legally.
  • Immigrants made employment gains across the labor market. In occupations where immigrant gains were the largest, there were 2.2 million unemployed natives.
  • A large share of employment growth was going to immigrants well before President Obama took office. However, he has taken steps to increase the level of job competition from foreign-born workers:
    • He offered work authorization to an estimated two million illegal immigrants who arrived in the country before age 16 — nearly 200,000 of whom have applied so far.
    • When auditing employers who hire illegal workers, the administration has not detained the illegal workers as a matter of policy, allowing them to take new jobs.
    • The administration called on the Supreme Court in 2010 to strike down Arizona’s law requiring employers to verify the legal status of new workers.

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Two-thirds of those who have found employment under President Obama are immigrants, both legal and illegal, according to an analysis that suggests immigration has soaked up a large portion of what little job growth there has been over the past three years.

This was your claim, dope.

From your link , (that offers no link to their "study" BTW) :

In 2000, 76 percent of natives aged 18 to 65 were employed, but that dropped steadily to 69 percent this September. By contrast, immigrants started the last decade at 71 percent employment and rose to a peak of 74 percent at the height of the George W. Bush-era economic boom. They since have slid down to 69 percent amid the sluggish economy.

Dope.

Last edited:
Obama created part time ni**er jobs like fast food and retail.....Trump is creating good paying full time jobs and its only going to get better!
`

So you're saying that Trump eliminated the crappy " gubmint and service jobs " and replaced them with better, private sector jobs?

Link.

Or simply explain what you mean.

Link to something that shows Trump jobs are somehow better.

`

Link.

Why does it need to be explained? It's self explanatory. Nowhere in that post did I even hint at what you are claiming I said.

`

Link.

Why does it need to be explained? It's self explanatory. Nowhere in that post did I even hint at what you are claiming I said.
You claimed Obama's jobs were shitty. That implies Trump's are somehow less shitty.
Prove it,loser.

This is one of the most remarkable threads in a long time. The OP used the same source and the same numbers that Trump uses and all his zealots call it fake news.

We are so fucked as a country because of you partisan zealots that put party before country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Link.

You claimed Obama's jobs were shitty. That implies Trump's are somehow less shitty.
Prove it,loser.
I said most of the jobs created under Obama were service jobs and gubmint jobs. That's 100% irrefutable fact to anyone who paid attention during his presidency. I mentioned nothing about the jobs created under Trump in that post. Read it again, and apology accepted.

View attachment 170704

How did Obama do it?

Obama's first year in office unemployment numbers

Obama

January 2009. 7.8%

January 2010. 9.8%

Trump

January 2017. 4.8%

January 2018. 4.1%

Low only way he can get it lower now is slash welfare payment and force the bums to get a job

it will dip lower as more jobs are created (good jobs)

not fast food part time jobs like the leftist is bragging about

--LOL

Under the Barrypuppet's regime? If you worked an hour a month, you were "employed"......
Link?
The best way to shut you up.
So here is your "STFU" post you have been begging for........crow has been served.

https://nypost.com/2016/05/09/is-there-an-actual-definition-for-being-employed/

Fuck you are stupid. You just proved that the way jobs are counted has not changed in decades.

Fucking zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Link.

Prove it,loser.
I said most of the jobs created under Obama were service jobs and gubmint jobs. That's 100% irrefutable fact to anyone who paid attention during his presidency. I mentioned nothing about the jobs created under Trump in that post. Read it again, and apology accepted.
That's 100% irrefutable fact to anyone who paid attention during his presidency.

Post it up, loser

I mentioned nothing about the jobs created under Trump in that post.

It's implied in a thread titled:

BTW, dope. Presidents don't create jobs. The number only represents the number created while they're president.

Prove it,loser.
That's 100% irrefutable fact to anyone who paid attention during his presidency.

Post it up, loser

BTW, dope. Presidents don't create jobs. The number only represents the number created while they're president.
Hot damn! You are stupid as fuck.

I said flat out "jobs created UNDER Obama", that should tell you I know it is not the president who creates jobs...at least in the private sector. Technically, Obama did create some jobs, in the government when he appointed a bunch of " czars ".

As to my claim about what kind of jobs were created under Obuttfuck, you can google it for yourself, faggot. I'm not doing your work for your lazy ass.

Prove it,loser.

Post it up, loser

I said flat out "jobs created UNDER Obama", that should tell you I know it is not the president who creates jobs...at least in the private sector. Technically, Obama did create some jobs, in the government when he appointed a bunch of " czars ".

As to my claim about what kind of jobs were created under Obuttfuck, you can google it for yourself, faggot. I'm not doing your work for your lazy ass.

You can try to put your stupid logic on me but it's already on record.

You just admitted that employers create jobs and not presidents yet continue to assert that the quality of Obama's record is somehow sub-par. How do you square that, dope?

:uhoh3:

Prove it,loser.

Post it up, loser

You can try to put your stupid logic on me but it's already on record.

You just admitted that employers create jobs and not presidents yet continue to assert that the quality of Obama's record is somehow sub-par. How do you square that, dope?

:uhoh3:
Presidents can have some influence over the climate of the job market, whether people think it's safe to invest or expand, etc....

Why are you so stupid?

Bureau of labor statistics tells a different story.
Unemployment is down.

Skip to Content
US Department of Labor
A to Z Index | FAQs | About BLS | Contact Us

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Follow Us | What's New | Release Calendar | Blog

Change Output Options: From: To:
include graphs include annual averages

Data extracted on: January 9, 2018 (12:33:03 PM)

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS14000000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Unemployment Rate
Labor force status: Unemployment rate
Type of data: Percent or rate
latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2007_2017_all_period_M12_data.gif

Download:

Year
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.7 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.9 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.6 5.8 6.1 6.1 6.5 6.8 7.3