Moderator - "That candy was recalled by the manufacturer, as harmful."
Contestant # 3 - "He didn't know that."
Moderator - "Yes, he did, and he gave the baby a new safe candy."
Contestant # 3 - "That's a conspiracy theory."
Moderator - Uh, yeah :right:

Contestant # 4 - "He cheated his Trump University students."
Moderator - "Only a small fraction complained."
Contestant # 4 - "Well, he paid a settlement."
Moderator - "for a billionaire, that's easier than going to court, even if you win."
Contestant # 4 - "That's not what CNN said."
Moderator - "What a surprise."

Contestant # 5 - "He forcefully pushed me."
Moderator - "Keeping you from being hit by a bus."
Contestant # 5 - "But he put his hands on me."
Moderator - "You're welcome."

:puhleeze:

Yes, folks, Trumptards have a literal mountain of ready excuses, red herrings, smoke emitters, tu quoques, straw men, lies, and hypocritical explanations for everything Trump does.

Trillion dollar deficits.

Record high medical costs.

Now watch.

We have a WINNER !!! Trump is better at demonizing himself than anyone else could ever be.

Highest US debt ever.
Yes, folks, Trumptards have a literal mountain of ready excuses, red herrings, smoke emitters, tu quoques, straw men, lies, and hypocritical explanations for everything Trump does.
Like the lowest black, Hispanic and disabled unemployment in US history.

Like the highest ($61,400/yr) median income is US history.

Yeah, Trump supporters have lots of stuff. :biggrin:

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | Mark Simone | 710 WOR
Trump was elected on third base, and you rubes think he hit a triple! :lol:

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

aren't those talking points getting old? I didn’t hear any of you compliment Obama for getting those numbers to where they were when Trump took over. Now they are the most important thing? They were fake padded numbers under Obama but now they are indicators of greatness for Trump. What a joke

aren't those talking points getting old? I didn’t hear any of you compliment Obama for getting those numbers to where they were when Trump took over. Now they are the most important thing? They were fake padded numbers under Obama but now they are indicators of greatness for Trump. What a joke
Why would they be old ? Of course not. And they're not just talking points. They're ACCOMPLISHMENTS - that no other US president has ever matched.

As for the numbers when Trump took over, they were SINKING SHIP in 2016, with GDP falling badly down to 1.8. No fake numbers. Just BAD ones.
obama-economy-sinking-ship-political-cartoon.jpg

I notice it does not mention Trump's trillion dollar deficit accomplishment.

Nor does it mention his failed tariff war which brought the Dow's 9 year climb to a screeching halt.

It also does not mention Trump utterly failed to repeal and replace Obamacare. He has to this day not put an Obamacare replacement on the table.

Shall I go on?

Nor does it mention his failed tariff war which brought the Dow's 9 year climb to a screeching halt.

It also does not mention Trump utterly failed to repeal and replace Obamacare. He has to this day not put an Obamacare replacement on the table.

Shall I go on?
Nobody increased the deficit more than Obama. That's why it's so high.

The tariff war is slowly, but successfully removing Chinese products from the shelves of US stores, and replacing them with Made in USA. When the smoke clears, this will be Trump's greatest achievement.

Trump didn't continue Obamacare. McCain did.

Shall I go on ?

Shall I go on?
Nobody increased the deficit more than Obama. That's why it's so high.

The tariff war is slowly, but successfully removing Chinese products from the shelves of US stores, and replacing them with Made in USA. When the smoke clears, this will be Trump's greatest achievement.

Trump didn't continue Obamacare. McCain did.

Shall I go on ?
Trump has continued Obamacare. He has never offered up a replacement. McCain had nothing to with preventing Trump from putting up an Obamacare replacement. Trump flat out lied about replacing Obamacare. Period.

Trump spent a trillion dollars more this year than Obama did in his worst year of spending. That's quite an accomplishment!

Another Trump accomplishment is that the whoremongering serial adulterer has amputated the Right's moral legs at the hip.

Trump has continued Obamacare. He has never offered up a replacement. McCain had nothing to with preventing Trump from putting up an Obamacare replacement. Trump flat out lied about replacing Obamacare. Period.

Trump spent a trillion dollars more this year than Obama did in his worst year of spending. That's quite an accomplishment!

Another Trump accomplishment is that the whoremongering serial adulterer has amputated the Right's moral legs at the hip.
Yes, Mcain had everything to do with Trump putting up an Obamacare replacement. As long as Obamacare persisted ther could be no replacement.

What Trump spent was rebuilding the military that Obama tore down. That's on Obama.

Trump has been a boost to America's morality, in more ways than I can list. The amputation of America's moral legs, is what we see every day by godless Democrats.

Yes, Mcain had everything to do with Trump putting up an Obamacare replacement. As long as Obamacare persisted ther could be no replacement.

What Trump spent was rebuilding the military that Obama tore down. That's on Obama.

Trump has been a boost to America's morality, in more ways than I can list. The amputation of America's moral legs, is what we see every day by godless Democrats.
You seem to be under the impression Senator McCain gave a thumbs down to an Obamacare replacement.

Nope!

He gave a thumbs down to a bill which only repealed parts of Obamacare. And it sure as shit was not a replacement. Trump totally lied about that.

And Trump was stupid enough to have a premature celebration on the White House lawn after that abortion of a bill passed the House but had not been to the Senate yet. What a dumb fuck!

You know how I say that when Trump says something three times, you can bet your house he is lying?

Check this out. Here's Trump at his premature ejaculation party:

Trump: ‘Make No Mistake, This is Repeal and Replace of Obamacare’

Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

Trump knew you rubes were ignorant of the facts. He counts on that.

He has yet to offer an Obamacare replacement to this very day.

So here's another Trump accomplishment:

U.S. Health Care Costs Skyrocketed to $3.65 Trillion in 2018

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

You seem to be under the impression Senator McCain gave a thumbs down to an Obamacare replacement.

Nope!

He gave a thumbs down to a bill which only repealed parts of Obamacare. And it sure as shit was not a replacement. Trump totally lied about that.

And Trump was stupid enough to have a premature celebration on the White House lawn after that abortion of a bill passed the House but had not been to the Senate yet. What a dumb fuck!

You know how I say that when Trump says something three times, you can bet your house he is lying?

Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

If Americans want to get low cost or no cost medical coverage, all they need do is join the MILITARY. That's where I get ALL my medical care, 100% FREE.

And you haven't shown any example of Trump lying. You merely think you have.

Nope!

If Americans want to get low cost or no cost medical coverage, all they need do is join the MILITARY. That's where I get ALL my medical care, 100% FREE.

And you haven't shown any example of Trump lying. You merely think you have.
I have proven Trump has lied several times in this topic, including the one you just quoted!

He claimed the bill would repeal and replace Obamacare. It didn't. That was a bald faced lie. It was not an Obamacare repeal, much less a replacement.

But he knew you rubes would not know that. He absolutely depends on your ignorance, and parroting whatever he tells you to parrot.

I believe in order to do that, to lie so blatantly to your faces, Trump must have nothing but utter contempt for rubes like you.

Forum List

Back