2019 Military Budget of $676 Billions

Here is an example of some previous US military expenditures during WWII.
US forces targeted large civilian populations with great success.

The ruthless bombing of Germany and Japan was a war crime. No different from the war crimes committed by the Nazis and Imperial Japan.

It's called destroying an enemy who launched war against you.

They started the fight... we ended it.

One does this in the modern age by destroying the enemy's means of production...

And by intimidating its industrial and agricultural populations through destructive means and by death itself.

Fortunately for the United States and its People, those who thought like you were ignored, allowing the country to fight for its survival.

Here is an example of some previous US military expenditures during WWII.
US forces targeted large civilian populations with great success.

The ruthless bombing of Germany and Japan was a war crime. No different from the war crimes committed by the Nazis and Imperial Japan.

It's called destroying an enemy who launched war against you.

They started the fight... we ended it.

One does this in the modern age by destroying the enemy's means of production...

And by intimidating its industrial and agricultural populations through destructive means and by death itself.

Fortunately for the United States and its People, those who thought like you were ignored, allowing the country to fight for its survival.

Yeah kill the women and children, but consider it defeating the enemy.

Mass murder from the air is no different than mass murder on the ground. Only brainwashed statists are incapable of understanding this.

IMO The United States has (nearly) always been in the position of requiring a 'boogie man' and a requirement to blow loads of US tax payer dollars for ammo, bombs, tanks, planes, etc.

$0.674 TRILLION is IMO a complete waste of US tax payer dollars but then, one opinion is just that; one opinion.

As a nation, we should be ashamed that we have come to such a vulgar requirement.

IKE must be spinning in his fucking grave.

Do you know how many jobs in the private sector are there because of the military? All the innovation?

Why is it a waste? I am ashamed that you are too uneducated to smartly discuss this.
Jobs follow the money

If we invested in modernizing our infrastructure......the jobs would follow

Not the same thing and you know it.
Doesn’t have to be

Spending on military is not the only way to generate jobs

You are so wrong. Companies like Lockheed and MITRE and Boeing and Raytheon and countless others and their subcontractors...equal a ridiculous amt of jobs. Get your head out of your ass because you don’t know what you are talking about.
Making war is good because it is a jobs program. Only idiot statists can’t see the problem with this.

Do you know how many jobs in the private sector are there because of the military? All the innovation?

Why is it a waste? I am ashamed that you are too uneducated to smartly discuss this.
Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

You are so wrong. Companies like Lockheed and MITRE and Boeing and Raytheon and countless others and their subcontractors...equal a ridiculous amt of jobs. Get your head out of your ass because you don’t know what you are talking about.
Making war is good because it is a jobs program. Only idiot statists can’t see the problem with this.

How much should we spend?

Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

Very little.

Bring all our troops home, including all the CIA fuckers. Turn the Pentagon into low income housing. Keep our navy in our territorial waters, reduce it’s size, turn many ships into merchant vessels.

Doesn’t have to be

Very little.

Bring all our troops home, including all the CIA fuckers. Turn the Pentagon into low income housing. Keep our navy in our territorial waters, reduce it’s size, turn many ships into merchant vessels.

So we allow Russia and China to spread their ideologies in Europe and Asia, abandon Israel and allow radical Islam to spread like wild fire? That is your plan. Thank you for sharing. Pentagon into low income housing....may I ask what you do for work?

IMO The United States has (nearly) always been in the position of requiring a 'boogie man' and a requirement to blow loads of US tax payer dollars for ammo, bombs, tanks, planes, etc.

$0.674 TRILLION is IMO a complete waste of US tax payer dollars but then, one opinion is just that; one opinion.

As a nation, we should be ashamed that we have come to such a vulgar requirement.

Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

We do not owe those corporations a profit
If money is diverted to companies in other sectors, the jobs will follow

I have worked with companies like General Dynamics, MITRE, Lockheed, Raytheon, Hughes, ITT and their subs for decades.

They exist to provide a product or services. If those services are no longer needed, they will adapt or go out of business

Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

I have worked with companies like General Dynamics, MITRE, Lockheed, Raytheon, Hughes, ITT and their subs for decades.

They exist to provide a product or services. If those services are no longer needed, they will adapt or go out of business

Those corporations employs many persons. You want them on the street? What do you do for
Work

1537462475965.jpg

Lots and lots of goodies. But, where the hell are they going to get the people to operate it?

How will it be spent?

Not only will the force be expanded with 16,400 additional active-duty and reserves and a 2.6 percent pay raise be introduced, there will be a mega-boost in cutting-edge tech to help ensure the United States continues to dominate in land, sea and air power.

93 F-35 fifth generation fighter jets

58 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters

66 AH-64 Apache helicopters

13 V-22 Osprey aircraft

$1.5 billion in M1 Abrams tank enhancements

3 DDG-51 Guided-Missile Destroyers (Arleigh-Burke class)

2 Virginia-Class submarines

Littoral Combat Ship (the LCS)

Hypersonic Weapons

All the details @ $674 billion of tanks, fighter jets, subs and more to boost US military power in 2019

Jobs follow the money

It would sure alot be easier if it wasn't for tree huggers and leftys like Obama and the way he used the EPA

Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

Those corporations employs many persons. You want them on the street? What do you do for
Work

High paying blue collar Union jobs ..

Jobs follow the money

Doesn’t have to be

Work
The employees I worked with in those companies were highly trained engineers and scientists. I have seen them come and go as contracts are won and lost.
They are in demand in any sector....doesn’t have to be defense

Doesn’t have to be

Work
The employees I worked with in those companies were highly trained engineers and scientists. I have seen them come and go as contracts are won and lost.

So they choose defense for fun?

Doesn’t have to be

Work

You think blowing shit up is fun?

Work

That’s not all they do. Nano tech for one at MITRe

Work

That answer shows you’re a dumb Leftist. Likely voted for HRC

Doesn’t have to be

Work

Most all the jobs are in the state of Washington.

Work

Also voted for the Great Obama TWICE!

Doesn’t have to be

Work

Washington is big in aircraft, California has a hell of a lot of defense contractors

Work

Also voted for the Great Obama TWICE!

LOL what made him great?

Work

Washington is big in aircraft, California has a hell of a lot of defense contractors

So do MA and VA. What do you do for work? You’re not a capitalist if you like BHO and HRC

Forum List

Back