2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Ok, so they found out there was no fraud. Is this the end of all this now?

Everytime I try to find out what happened I get overwhelmed with varying information and without having been in this thread for a while I am at a total loss as to what happened going by the past few pages of posts.

This thread is about the election and the audit so any question on a vote for Joe fits...are you scared?....Why did Joe shut down Bagram air base?...it was the USA's closest base to China.....is that the real reason we split like we did?....
Trump lost the election in Arizona, rambtard.

Again.

:lmao:

Ok, so they found out there was no fraud. Is this the end of all this now?

Everytime I try to find out what happened I get overwhelmed with varying information and without having been in this thread for a while I am at a total loss as to what happened going by the past few pages of posts.
It will never be the end. Now these morons are looking for the next audit.

Rinse... blather... repeat...

It will never be the end. Now these morons are looking for the next audit.

Rinse... blather... repeat...
Voting rules in AZ will be corrected for the better and AZ will be solid red afterwards.....

Voting rules in AZ will be corrected for the better and AZ will be solid red afterwards.....
So you want to change voting laws so that republicans win.

Yep. Nothing corrupt about that.

Nothing like using government to ensure political partisan victory.

So you want to change voting laws so that republicans win.

Yep. Nothing corrupt about that.

Nothing like using government to ensure political partisan victory.
AZ will fix their election system so ballots that do not check out won't be counted...it will cause Republicans to win but it will also be fraud free....just like what in Texas and Georgia and other swing states are doing....

No, rambecile, I'm still here. This isn’t the only thread I post on.
Oh so now you will tell me why China Joe gave away our closest airbase to the border of China and allowed China to move into it?.....

AZ will fix their election system so ballots that do not check out won't be counted...it will cause Republicans to win but it will also be fraud free....just like what in Texas and Georgia and other swing states are doing....
So how come you can’t find any of these supposedly fraudulent ballots?

Texas can’t. Georgia can’t.

This is all pretext to cover up the corruption.

Seems virtually all the ballots from the 2020 election in Arizona were legally cast. Republicans just want to suppress the vote because that's the only way they can win.

Can't you all look back and make comparisons from Trump to Biden?...

You all sound like none of you were alive two years ago...complaining about covid press conferences???? are you kidding?...whining about pressers where Trump gave the dishonest press what was coming to them...

come on man...

Look where we are at under Joe...nothing could be worse.....250,000 nameless people allowed to come into our nation with little skills no vaccines and zero background checks....

Surrendering an airbase to China losing a war and leaving Americans behind and billions of dollars in equipment and weapons....

Killing good paying jobs on day one and taking us from energy independence to begging Opec to drill more....

Damn wake up....

There is nothing wrong with making America Great....is there????

It
Can't you all look back and make comparisons from Trump to Biden?...

You all sound like none of you were alive two years ago...complaining about covid press conferences???? are you kidding?...whining about pressers where Trump gave the dishonest press what was coming to them...

come on man...

Look where we are at under Joe...nothing could be worse.....250,000 nameless people allowed to come into our nation with little skills no vaccines and zero background checks....

Surrendering an airbase to China losing a war and leaving Americans behind and billions of dollars in equipment and weapons....

Killing good paying jobs on day one and taking us from energy independence to begging Opec to drill more....

Damn wake up....

There is nothing wrong with making America Great....is there????

Disagreeing with the results of CyberNumbNuts "Forensic" Audit do not in anyway/shape/form change the results of that audit. PREDIDENT BIDEN received more votes in Maricopa County, and the Traitor lost by more votes in Maricopa County.

PRESIDENT BIDEN received an additional Ninety-Nine (99) votes giving him a total Three Hundred Sixty (360).

The Traitor fewer votes changing the amount of his loss of Two Hundred Sixty-One (261).

Accepting the results, regardless of the outcome is what an adult would do. Holding your breath until you turn blue, pound the floor and a hissy fit does not help you and the other deniers one single iota. They will stand.

Nor could the results have changed the certification. PRESIDENT BIDEN would still be in the White House and the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward would still be sucking his thumb in Florida.

Forum List

Back