2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Joe did tell me that, ya raging imbecile.

face-palm-gif.278959
Did He?...and you believe Joe no matter what don't ya?...

Why did Joe shut down Bagram air base?...it was the USA's closest base to China and he closed it with extreme prejudice as if he were ordered to by China...
The Afghanistan thread is down yonder -->

This thread is about Biden bearing Trump in the 2020 election for about the 75th time.

Why are you bothering me with your reading comprehension deficiencies, rambtard?
Well is he or not?...I guess you don't know how to answer....you voted for a liar...a liar about important issues that affect every American....are you sorry for voting for Biden?.....
You need to apologize to your nation....

The Afghanistan thread is down yonder -->

This thread is about Biden bearing Trump in the 2020 election for about the 75th time.
This is about voting for Joe...a proven liar...so it fits into this thread...now are you sorry for voting for a liar and the mess he has us in?.....

No, you're trolling again. Not my problem you can't tell the difference.

Again, this thread is about Biden kicking Trump's ass.

Again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trolling???? LMAO I'm talking about Joe and his lies and whether or not you are sorry for your vote.....

Didn't what?...what didn't Joe do?....we know he lied...his Generals are telling us that right now dummy.....
I already told you what Joe didn't do. Are you so deranged, you didn't understand my post? Here's a clue for ya... what I said was relevant to this thread.

I already told you what Joe didn't do. Are you so deranged, you didn't understand my post? Here's a clue for ya... what I said was relevant to this thread.
Joe lied are you denying that fact?.....your vote directly led to dead Marines...I think you need to answer to that.....I think you are a dumbass and should not be voting at all....

This is about voting for Joe...a proven liar...so it fits into this thread...now are you sorry for voting for a liar and the mess he has us in?.....
This thread is about the Arizona audit and the election, rambtard. All you're trying to do is divert away from that which demonstrates even you're finally accepting the reality that Joe kicked Trump's ass in a free & fair election.

This thread is about the Arizona audit and the election, rambtard. All you're trying to do is divert away from that which demonstrates even you're finally accepting the reality that Joe kicked Trump's ass in a free & fair election.
This thread is about the election and the audit so any question on a vote for Joe fits...are you scared?....Why did Joe shut down Bagram air base?...it was the USA's closest base to China.....is that the real reason we split like we did?....

:abgg2q.jpg::4_13_65::fingerscrossed::mm::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back