2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Mountains of evidence.

That evidence requires the AZ AG to enforce the subpoenas, and faun's gloating suggests faun knows the AZ AG is another Zionist 911 W Cheney "Biden republican."

That evidence requires an AZ Gov to decertify, and that AZ Gov is now outed as a Zionist W Cheney 911 "Biden republican" with the exact same tude as McConnell has with Biden... That McConnell will never impeach his hero and best buddy traitor Joe....

This is the price of bringing in the subs, worshipping Fox News, misdiagnosing 911, and dumping newt and the fiscal conservatives. The post 1998 GOP has almost all Zionist traitors at the very top....

And the complete and total morons who still believe "the terrorists" did 911 are the primary enablers of the destruction of America.

It’s not about winning or losing it’s about logic. Something you lack. You obviously have never been a parent to girls. You’re a hateful little
Leftist troll.
Logically schools do not discriminate against any students. End of story. You're an idiot and a nasty one at that filled with hatred and prejudice. I was feeling sorry for you at first but then you want to be this way that's so sick good luck with that I'm done with you. You have a warped reasoning because of all your hatred and prejudices.

That evidence requires the AZ AG to enforce the subpoenas, and faun's gloating suggests faun knows the AZ AG is another Zionist 911 W Cheney "Biden republican."

That evidence requires an AZ Gov to decertify, and that AZ Gov is now outed as a Zionist W Cheney 911 "Biden republican" with the exact same tude as McConnell has with Biden... That McConnell will never impeach his hero and best buddy traitor Joe....

This is the price of bringing in the subs, worshipping Fox News, misdiagnosing 911, and dumping newt and the fiscal conservatives. The post 1998 GOP has almost all Zionist traitors at the very top....

And the complete and total morons who still believe "the terrorists" did 911 are the primary enablers of the destruction of America.
LOL

Shvantz, you morons have looked like utter idiots from the start and it's only gotten better (for me) since. So why shouldn't I gloat as you lose at every turn? All the court cases you lost, the affidavits that went nowhere, the counts, the recounts, the recounts on top of the recounts, the audits, the fraudits, the Kraken, the dripping hair dye, the self-imploding my pillow, the howling, the crying, the faded reinstatements. And best of all -- you're not done losing yet. You're gonna keep on trying, and keep on losing, over and over again. All to my entertainment. And I'm going to be here laughing at you every step of the way. I never thought this place could get any better after Birthers entertained me for years; but now G-d gives me you losers. How fortunate am I??

:dance::dance::dance:

LOL

Shvantz, you morons have looked like utter idiots from the start and it's only gotten better (for me) since. So why shouldn't I gloat as you lose at every turn? All the court cases you lost, the affidavits that went nowhere, the counts, the recounts, the recounts on top of the recounts, the audits, the fraudits, the Kraken, the dripping hair dye, the self-imploding my pillow, the howling, the crying, the faded reinstatements. And best of all -- you're not done losing yet. You're gonna keep on trying, and keep on losing, over and over again. All to my entertainment. And I'm going to be here laughing at you every step of the way. I never thought this place could get any better after Birthers entertained me for years; but now G-d gives me you losers. How fortunate am I??

Amen!

It’s not about winning or losing it’s about logic. Something you lack. You obviously have never been a parent to girls. You’re a hateful little
Leftist troll.

Are you on about your daughters having to deal with trannies again. You're absolutely batshit over trannies.

You say "You've never been a parent to girls", well, you've never been a girl. I have been a girl, and I have raised two daughters. You're full of shit about the trannies. I'll bet your daughters don't see them as a problem at all. But YOU do.

LOL

How many times has Trump lost in Arizona now. How many times in Pennsylvania?

Trump just can't stop losing.

How many times has Trump lost in Arizona now. How many times in Pennsylvania?

Trump just can't stop losing.
Trump is now the bigliest loser of all time.

Now on to Georgia!!

tenor.gif

"You likely do not even know what the Pacific Ring of Fire is...."

I demur.
In fact, I do know; however.......
...............how it impacted your frettin' over the Cyber Ninja's big fat goose-egg, well.........that will probably remain as much of a mystery as how your frettin' over molten steel impacted the Arizona vote. (WTF?)

Despite all that, and despite that you seemingly live way out beyond the warning track in Right Field....your avatar is still a fav of mine. He makes such a wonderful....and enlightening ...... comparative. You know, along the lines of: 'There but for the Grace of God go ..........'

;)

LOL

Hopefully fortunate enough to see America get a clue and see you Mossad slime for what you are....

I demur.
In fact, I do know; however.......
...............how it impacted your frettin' over the Cyber Ninja's big fat goose-egg, well.........that will probably remain as much of a mystery as how your frettin' over molten steel impacted the Arizona vote. (WTF?)

Despite all that, and despite that you seemingly live way out beyond the warning track in Right Field....your avatar is still a fav of mine. He makes such a wonderful....and enlightening ...... comparative. You know, along the lines of: 'There but for the Grace of God go ..........'

;)

Moron....

Your side is claiming "rising seas" are sinking those islands. The truth is that the seas are not rising, because everything would be sinking, not just three islands. Those islands are sinking because the plate they are attached to is going under the adjacent plate....

Your side says sea level is rising. Your side lies. You are TOO DUMB to catch the lies....

You are only capable of parroting, not thinking....

Please explain with your superior knowledge.

You know your credibility is zero since that other poster posted the molten steel photos....

Some of us notice truth.

Go to a search engine and learn about

Pacific ring of fire
Subduction

Why islands attached to plates going down... go down too...

"Those islands are sinking because the plate they are attached to is going under the adjacent plate...."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoda speaks.

The incisive, insightful, far-seeing wit of our forum Yoda seemingly is telling us that tectonic plate movement is the reason Don Trump lost Arizona, and by extension his job at the White House.

At least that takes cheating and stealing off the table ... and dead people outta the voting booth.

Who knew?

Logically schools do not discriminate against any students. End of story. You're an idiot and a nasty one at that filled with hatred and prejudice. I was feeling sorry for you at first but then you want to be this way that's so sick good luck with that I'm done with you. You have a warped reasoning because of all your hatred and prejudices.
So you lied. You said you were done responding. What hate and prejudice? The fact that I want my girls to only share locker rooms with biological females and to play sports only against other biological females? That’s hatred and prejudice? You’re insane.

Are you on about your daughters having to deal with trannies again. You're absolutely batshit over trannies.

You say "You've never been a parent to girls", well, you've never been a girl. I have been a girl, and I have raised two daughters. You're full of shit about the trannies. I'll bet your daughters don't see them as a problem at all. But YOU do.
Don’t talk about my kids. You’re an antisemite.

I heard they found over 150 ballots that had the same address...a carwash in Phoenix.....and everyone of them were counted for Biden....is this the kind of election dems want?...
If you weren’t such a moron, you might realize that isn’t even possible.

Forum List

Back