2020 Dem John Delaney Blames Amazon Wildfires On Trump’s Trade War With China

While it is not Trump' fault, the desire for more land to grow soybeans is the driving force behind the burning of the Amazon on Brazil.

Brazil has every right to clear its forests to increase farm land. If you have a problem with this bulldoze NYC and plant trees.

I agree it is not Trump's fault, but it it something that should worry anyone that gives a crap about our grain farmers. If we lose China permanently as a customer it will be ugly for them.

I agree it is not Trump's fault, but it it something that should worry anyone that gives a crap about our grain farmers. If we lose China permanently as a customer it will be ugly for them.
So much for the world food shortage spin.

I have not seen anything about that in decades.

The Amazon though is sort of vital to the health of the planet, at least as far as it being hospitable to humans

While it is not Trump' fault, the desire for more land to grow soybeans is the driving force behind the burning of the Amazon on Brazil.
Actually its for grazing land...the fires look worse than they are...the libs need to stop freaking out over the planet...they sound like idiots...

The Amazon though is sort of vital to the health of the planet, at least as far as it being hospitable to humans
No, it isn’t.

in my opinion china needs us more than we need them....

No, it isn’t.

One thing I like about you, you are not afraid to show your ignorance. you wear it proudly.

yes it is...

No, it isn’t.
yea it is....

Forum List

Back