2020 Democratic National Convention

I’ll be sending money to the Biden campaign. The nation needs him.

What excites you most about Sleepy Joe's program? The New Green Deal? Reparations? Relaxed immigration enforcement ? Defunding the police? Higher taxes? Mandatory masks?

I am watching a man who will be a real President now. He speaks like a president. He carries himself like a president. He will be a great President.

I am watching a man who will be a real President now. He speaks like a president. He carries himself like a president. He will be a great President.
Empty platitudes off a teleprompter.

I am watching a man who has lost his tenuous hold on reality and can only repeat what is whispered in his ear.

Someone must have told him that 1984 was the official democrat platform.

tenor.gif

Great speech. The nation will be behind you. Godspeed, Joe Biden.

Joe Biden goes to church so regularly that he doesn’t even need tear gas and a bunch of federalized troops to help him get there

"Trump failed in his most basic duty to the nation. He's failed to protect us. He's failed to protect America. that is unforgivable" - President Biden

USA Today reports:

"I don't think I've ever done this before, but he reminds me of my son Beau," Biden said of Buttigieg. "That may not mean much to most people, but to me, it's the highest compliment I can give any man or woman."⁠

Biden said that Buttigieg, like Beau, has a backbone “like a ramrod.”⁠

They're already trying to plagarize
Joe Biden goes to church so regularly that he doesn’t even need tear gas and a bunch of federalized troops to help him get there

Trump goes to church, also.
LOL...Church’s Chicken is Trump’s speed.

What are you talking about? Are you drunk like the Drunky Joe? Cause Trump does attend church and loves the Evangelicals.
LOL....Trump never attends church. Trump loves Evangelicals because they give him money and support; Evangelicals love Trump because Trump gives them what they crave: power.

What are you talking about? Are you drunk like the Drunky Joe? Cause Trump does attend church and loves the Evangelicals.
LOL....Trump never attends church. Trump loves Evangelicals because they give him money and support; Evangelicals love Ytump because Trump gives them what they crave: power.

Someone is all in a bit too much for the Groping Joe. Look man, I get it you hate Trump.

What a powerful, optimistic, unifying, strong, decisive, empathetic, personal, authentic, beautiful, powerful speech

Somebody get me a ballot. I want to vote now

LOL....Trump never attends church. Trump loves Evangelicals because they give him money and support; Evangelicals love Ytump because Trump gives them what they crave: power.

Someone is all in a bit too much for the Groping Joe. Look man, I get it you hate Trump.
LOL...I get you ..you don’t care that Trump lies and lies; you don’t care that Trump is being sued for rape as I write this; you don’t care that under Trump’s watch 170,000 Americans are dead by his incompetence; You don’t care that Trump leads the most corrupt Administration in history; You don’t care that Trump is a Putin tool..I could go on..but you get the point..I hope.

Forum List

Back