2020 Democratic National Convention

What a powerful, optimistic, unifying, strong, decisive, empathetic, personal, authentic, beautiful, powerful speech

Somebody get me a ballot. I want to vote now

a25c274b162ed7e0ffeb98e05385b9cb.jpg

Countdown till the RNC for Trump's re-electon!
I will be Commenting as Trump reads his speech like a 5th grader next week. I wonder if Trump will mention Yo Semite National Park? I wonder if Trump will attempt to show us he can drink a glass of water? Will we see Melania help her old man up a ramp? Will we see Melania slap Trump’s hand away from hers? Those questions and more will be answered next week.

They're already trying to plagarize
Joe Biden goes to church so regularly that he doesn’t even need tear gas and a bunch of federalized troops to help him get there

Trump goes to church, also.
LOL...Church’s Chicken is Trump’s speed.

What are you talking about? Are you drunk like the Drunky Joe? Cause Trump does attend church and loves the Evangelicals.
LOL....Trump never attends church. Trump loves Evangelicals because they give him money and support; Evangelicals love Ytump because Trump gives them what they crave: power.

Someone is all in a bit too much for the Groping Joe. Look man, I get it you hate Trump.
LOL...I get you ..you don’t care that Trump lies and lies; you don’t care that Trump is being sued for rape as I write this; you don’t care that under Trump’s watch 170,000 Americans are dead by his incompetence; You don’t care that Trump leads the most corrupt Administration in history; You don’t care that Trump is a Putin tool..I could go on..but you get the point..I hope.

You're hopeful.

I will be Commenting as Trump reads his speech like a 5th grader. I wonder if Trump will attempt to show us he can drink a glass of water? Will we see Melania have help the old man up a ramp? Will we see Melania slap Trump’s hand away from hers? Those questions and more will be answered next week.

Since when did this desperately get to Trump reading a teleprompter, doofus? He's never needed one, MORON LOL

I think you know the Slow Joe can't do a speech without having to read the teleprompter.

I will say this about the just-closed Democratic National Convention...

Too many Blacks and not enough Whites...

Blacks are 13% of the US population...

They probably constituted 50-60% of the featured stories and presenters...

Hey, Dummy Dems... don't forget... you've got to capture a decent-sized chunk of the White Vote, too (beyond mere Wiggers), to actually win...

And you don't do that by pushin' White Folk into the background....

As I"ve said before... Rump is so bad, that the Election is the Dem's to lose... but the Idiot Dems may very well find a way to screw-the-pooch.

I will say this about the just-closed Democratic National Convention...

Too many Blacks and not enough Whites...

Blacks are 13% of the US population...

They probably constituted 50-60% of the featured stories and presenters...

Hey, Dummy Dems... don't forget... you've got to capture a decent-sized chunk of the White Vote, too (beyond mere Wiggers), to actually win...

And you don't do that by pushin' White Folk into the background....

As I"ve said before... Rump is so bad, that the Election is the Dem's to lose... but the Idiot Dems may very well find a way to screw-the-pooch.
I agree with you here. Democrats have to be careful to keep Things balanced.

"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherfuckers." - MeToo activist Rose McGowan

:dance:
It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

2 million viewers lol
2 million? From where did you pluck that number, PussyBitch?
In the hour carried by ABC, CBS and NBC and the three major cable news channels, MSNBC led with 5.1 million viewers, followed by 4.8 million for CNN, 2.4 million for ABC, 2.3 million for NBC, 2.1 million for Fox News and 2 million for CBS.
I see 18.7 million. You must be hallucinating again.

And that's only TV. Then there's streaming on top of that 18.7 million.
prime time when people are watching TV wasn't 18.7 million
Of course it was. Primetime goes until 11pm. And Michelle Obama was scheduled to speak between 10-11, which is when most viewers tuned in.

So from where did you get 2 million?
In the hour carried by ABC, CBS and NBC and the three major cable news channels, MSNBC led with 5.1 million viewers, followed by 4.8 million for CNN, 2.4 million for ABC, 2.3 million for NBC, 2.1 million for Fox News and 2 million for CBS.
And most people channel surf go from network to network
LOW RATINGS TURNS INTO LOW VOTES LOL
18.7 million is not low. And again, that's just TV, it's not counting streaming. And again, there's still no explanation for where you see 2 million. One network alone was 2 million.
28% lower than 2016 transpires into votes
Except it doesn't as more people stream these days than they did 4 years ago. I do too. 4 years ago, I watched on satellite. Now I stream all content. Also, many people didn't watch because of the virtual format made it less appealing to watch. That doesn't translate into votes.

The fact is, you have zero knowledge how many people will vote this election. Pretending like ya do is meaningless. Of course, I'm saying that to a dolt who reads 18.7 million people watched on TV and thinks it said only 2 million watched. So there's that.
Viewer ship is down across the board lower than it was in 2016

Well do you know the difference between real live conventions and virtual conventions? Some of my friends watched it from their cellphones.
viewership turns into votes people don't care enough to watch it in the comfort in their own homes should tell you something. How much you want to bet The RNC will have lots more viewers?
Dumbfuck, the 18.7 million views Neilson showed that you posted doesn't count streaming. How the fuck have you not Darwined yourself by now being as stupid as you are??
dumb fuck I also said it was during primetime
dance.gif
Yes, when most people watch. The DNC hit 18.7 million viewers during primetime, which Neilson defines as 8pm to 11pm.
did you take that survey or you just believe what you hear with no investigating? oh thats right--you are a brain dead believe anything democrat---just saying
It's Neilson ratings, dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

I will be Commenting as Trump reads his speech like a 5th grader. I wonder if Trump will attempt to show us he can drink a glass of water? Will we see Melania have help the old man up a ramp? Will we see Melania slap Trump’s hand away from hers? Those questions and more will be answered next week.

Since when did this desperately get to Trump reading a teleprompter, doofus? He's never needed one, MORON LOL

I think you know the Slow Joe can't do a speech without having to read the teleprompter.

LOLOL

You putz, he mumbled incoherently about ramming ramparts and airports hundreds of years ago when his teleprompter went out...

:dance:
It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

2 million viewers lol
2 million? From where did you pluck that number, PussyBitch?
I see 18.7 million. You must be hallucinating again.

And that's only TV. Then there's streaming on top of that 18.7 million.
prime time when people are watching TV wasn't 18.7 million
Of course it was. Primetime goes until 11pm. And Michelle Obama was scheduled to speak between 10-11, which is when most viewers tuned in.

So from where did you get 2 million?
And most people channel surf go from network to network
LOW RATINGS TURNS INTO LOW VOTES LOL
18.7 million is not low. And again, that's just TV, it's not counting streaming. And again, there's still no explanation for where you see 2 million. One network alone was 2 million.
28% lower than 2016 transpires into votes
Except it doesn't as more people stream these days than they did 4 years ago. I do too. 4 years ago, I watched on satellite. Now I stream all content. Also, many people didn't watch because of the virtual format made it less appealing to watch. That doesn't translate into votes.

The fact is, you have zero knowledge how many people will vote this election. Pretending like ya do is meaningless. Of course, I'm saying that to a dolt who reads 18.7 million people watched on TV and thinks it said only 2 million watched. So there's that.
Viewer ship is down across the board lower than it was in 2016

Well do you know the difference between real live conventions and virtual conventions? Some of my friends watched it from their cellphones.
viewership turns into votes people don't care enough to watch it in the comfort in their own homes should tell you something. How much you want to bet The RNC will have lots more viewers?
Dumbfuck, the 18.7 million views Neilson showed that you posted doesn't count streaming. How the fuck have you not Darwined yourself by now being as stupid as you are??
dumb fuck I also said it was during primetime
dance.gif
Yes, when most people watch. The DNC hit 18.7 million viewers during primetime, which Neilson defines as 8pm to 11pm.
did you take that survey or you just believe what you hear with no investigating? oh thats right--you are a brain dead believe anything democrat---just saying
It's Neilson ratings, dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:
the only dumb fuck around would be YOU---just saying

Biden gave a great speech. I'm very proud of him. Go Joe!
then you would be proud about some dog taking a shit--because thats all the asshole democrats understand---i still didnt hear of any agenda from these ass wipes---just saying

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

1h

"To get into the Democrat National Convention, you must have an ID card with a picture...Yet the Democrats refuse to do this when it come to your very important VOTE! Gee, I wonder WHY??? "

Exactly Mr President, exactly! :clap:
brain dead---waste of oxygen--ass wipes---crooks---liars--wanna be---all of these words describe the fucked up democrats----just saying

Forum List

Back