2020 election thoughts.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I recall something weird about the last presidential election year. A knock at my front door produced a census taker. He introduced himself and asked me to answer some questions. The questions seemed innocuous enough so I answered them all. That is not what was weird. What was weird was that the next day another person knocked at my door, this time a woman who introduced herself as a census taker. I explained to the woman that I already answered the questions the day before for another census taker. She gave me flint-eyed look and told me I was mistaken because she was the official census taker.

Ok, I answered the questions again and she left happy. Two days later, you guessed it, another census taker, this time at my back door. It was a woman again but not the same woman as before. I politely told her I was getting sick of census takers and I would appreciate it if she would find another citizen to interview. She was still spewing the usual speil as I closed the door.

It occurrs to me that I was already the source of false information because I was interviewed twice by two different census takers. Multiply that by millions and you can see why I have little faith in government. Is this how Joe Biden got 81 million votes? Besides that I told the second census taker that I was a Jewish Eskimo and she never batted an eyelash.

Last edited:
I recall something weird about the last presidential election year. A knock at my front door produced a census taker. He introduced himself and asked me to answer some questions. The questions seemed innocuous enough so I answered them all. That is not what was weird. What was weird was that the next day another person knocked at my door, this time a woman who introduced herself as a census taker. I explained to the woman that I already answered the questions the day before for another census taker. She gave me flint-eyed look and told me I was mistaken because she was the official census taker.

Ok, I answered the questions again and she left happy. Two days later, you guessed it, another census taker, this time at my back door. It was a woman again but not the same woman as before. I politely told her I was getting sick of census takers and I would appreciate it if she would find another citizen to interview. She was still spewing the ususal speil as I closed the door.

It occurrs to me that I was already the source of false information because I was interviewed twice by two different census takers. Multiply that by millions and you can see why I have little faith in government. Is this how Joe Biden got 81 million votes? Besides that I told the second census taker that I was a Jewish Eskimo and she never batted an eyelash.

Then when they come, invite them in, sit them down, talk a load of rubbish with sarcasm sauce on top....

Ok, I answered the questions again and she left happy. Two days later, you guessed it, another census taker, this time at my back door. It was a woman again but not the same woman as before. I politely told her I was getting sick of census takers and I would appreciate it if she would find another citizen to interview. She was still spewing the usual speil as I closed the door.

Yeah, we come door to door to get your opinion and based on that, we vote someone into power. Yup, that's the way it works. :itsok:

So you're okay with shenanigans on election day?
Ok with it? Are you kidding? We have already fixed the upcoming elections.

PM me if you want to know who the winner is. For a small fee, I may even tell you.

So, stay home or go fishing on election day. WE. GOT. THIS.

They are like JW's coming to your door.

They are part of a cult and need deprogrammed.

Forum List

Back