2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

Sure. So they WANT to be there.

It’s almost like things that people want tend to be more expensive. Weird. I think you’re onto something here.
Listen to yourself bud....ask yourself what kind of human being would WANT to live in a dirty, disgusting, crime ridden shithole with poor schools and nonstop bumper to bumper traffic?
The answer is simple...the kind with no other options....These illegals pack 900 sqft homes with 12 people, they have to be close to their shit jobs as most 55 year old illegals peddle bikes to work said shit jobs.

I'm insulated from the filth Harry.....I live on the sand, the pacific ocean is my backyard. I have plenty of options Harry...we've done this before...remember?
yea i remember and you are still here bitching and moaning about the state.....and also you said one time a lot of that "filth" seems to get down to the beach were you are at....remember that?...are the millions of illegals getting closer?....

Why would anyone want to move to Idaho? All we have is potatoes....everywhere, no one should want to move here.
Go to Utah, it's nice there.
were i live it is growing like crazy,houses going up everywhere....i try to convince people to move to Idaho....

yea i remember and you are still here bitching and moaning about the state.....and also you said one time a lot of that "filth" seems to get down to the beach were you are at....remember that?...are the millions of illegals getting closer?....
My girls and I volunteer to help clean up the beaches anytime such an event is coordinated.
The beaches that are always fucked up are ALL the what we call Hispanic beaches......Newport, Huntington and ofcourse all the disgusting cockroach infested LA beaches.
Weird that there's nothing to ever clean up at any of our white folk occupied beaches huh?

My girls and I volunteer to help clean up the beaches anytime such an event is coordinated.
The beaches that are always fucked up are ALL the what we call Hispanic beaches......Newport, Huntington and ofcourse all the disgusting cockroach infested LA beaches.
Weird that there's nothing to ever clean up at any of our white folk occupied beaches huh?
give it time....

Out of curiosity, why is this? Never been to Boise. What is the allure? Fresh air and the great outdoors? I'd think winters would be pretty brutal.

It seems to be a popular place for techies leaving Cali. I have only been twice, my son went to a Tech School there so I drove up with him and then when he was done we made a family vacation out of it.

It is honestly one of the most beautiful cites I have been in, anywhere in the world. They have a massive influx of cash and they take good care of the city. There is also so much to do if you are into outdoors activities. My son could drive 5 minutes and be at a half a dozen hiking trails.

Forum List

Back