2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

Better is a matter of personal taste. I am sure the people in LA look down upon the people in Katy Tx just like you lookdown on those in LA.

People like to feel superior to others.
Trust me when I tell you....people in Compton are STUCK in Compton.....NOBODY sane would or could make the argument that living among low grade human beings in a dirty disgusting shithole with high crime, poor schools and a shitty quality of life is BETTER than living in Katy, TX....these are people stuck without the ability to exercise options.

A lot of people want to be in the Los Angeles area. Hence why the prices are higher.

Where did I lose you there?
yea but when houses built in the 60's ,and look like they were built back then and cost 3-400 thousand.....and are piles shit in shitty neighborhoods.....not many middle class people will buy there.....

It's all relative. There is a reason you can get a nice home for cheap in certain areas of the country. I'll let you figure out why.

f9ccb485192f444c9bf840360cef6ec5--hamster-wheel-red-squirrel.jpg

You really should just move on, John....maybe two posts ago.

Ummmm, where you went wrong is when you posted, "Nice things tend to cost more."

Ok. Then let me explain it to you more slowly.

Take a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood in Montana. Then take the same shitty house in a shitty neighborhood in Compton.

Which one costs more?

Hmmmmmmm, well surely they must be the same price if they’re the same shitty house, right? Right?! Well that’s actually incorrect. Let me show you why.

You see, people would rather be in a shitty neighborhood in Compton than in a shitty neighborhood in Montana. Since people would rather be in Compton than in Montana, you would see that the Compton house would sell for more money than the Montana house.

Isn’t that weird?! The same shitty house would sell for very different prices! Crazy huh?

Now why is that? It’s because people would rather be in a shitty neighborhood in Compton than a shitty neighborhood in Montana.

Nicer things cost more.

The same way that people are willing to pay more for a Ferrari than for a Corolla.

How’s that? All clear now?

Trust me when I tell you....people in Compton are STUCK in Compton.....NOBODY sane would or could make the argument that living among low grade human beings in a dirty disgusting shithole with high crime, poor schools and a shitty quality of life is BETTER than living in Katy, TX....these are people stuck without the ability to exercise options.
you hate california and bitch about constantly and yet you are still there....are you stuck in the state?.... no options....

yea but when houses built in the 60's ,and look like they were built back then and cost 3-400 thousand.....and are piles shit in shitty neighborhoods.....not many middle class people will buy there.....

I think the market will match the price that buyers and sellers are both comfortable with.

What’s the issue?

Ok. Then let me explain it to you more slowly.

Take a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood in Montana. Then take the same shitty house in a shitty neighborhood in Compton.

Which one costs more?

Hmmmmmmm, well surely they must be the same price if they’re the same shitty house, right? Right?! Well that’s actually incorrect. Let me show you why.

You see, people would rather be in a shitty neighborhood in Compton than in a shitty neighborhood in Montana. Since people would rather be in Compton than in Montana, you would see that the Compton house would sell for more money than the Montana house.

Isn’t that weird?! The same shitty house would sell for very different prices! Crazy huh?

Now why is that? It’s because people would rather be in a shitty neighborhood in Compton than a shitty neighborhood in Montana.

Nicer things cost more.

The same way that people are willing to pay more for a Ferrari than for a Corolla.

How’s that? All clear now?
Hey, you're the one who posted those words in that post. I didn't cherry pick them, you chose them.
Your words....... I just responded to YOUR post. :dunno:

A lot of people want to be in the Los Angeles area. Hence why the prices are higher.

Where did I lose you there?
NEGATIVE
Millions of Illegal wetbacks and shit quality subhumans inhabit the king of all shitholes....Lost Angeles.....shit people tend to gravitate toward other shit people, they feel better about themselves when they are among their kind.

Hey, you're the one who posted those words in that post. I didn't cherry pick them, you chose them.
Your words....... I just responded to YOUR post. :dunno:

There wasn’t anything wrong in my post. I just explained it for you.

What part are you confused about now?

NEGATIVE
Millions of Illegal wetbacks and shit quality subhumans inhabit the king of all shitholes....Lost Angeles.....shit people tend to gravitate toward other shit people, they feel better about themselves when they are among their kind.

Sure. So they WANT to be there.

It’s almost like things that people want tend to be more expensive. Weird. I think you’re onto something here.

you hate california and bitch about constantly and yet you are still there....are you stuck in the state?.... no options....
I'm insulated from the filth Harry.....I live on the sand, the pacific ocean is my backyard. I have plenty of options Harry...we've done this before...remember?

Forum List

Back