2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

These are America’s 10 most expensive states to live in

One more thing about the OP and this list.

I know people love to publish these list, but they are rather meaningless.

States vary too much within the state for an average to mean anything.

Illinois is in the bottom 20 as one of the cheapest places to live....do you think those in Chicago are living on the cheap?

The point of the thread is just stupid partisan bullshit trying to make out that Dems are bad because their states cost more.

It is a childish point and I have chosen to ignore it.

Get over it

And you're saying it's not true?
Yeah...you're a leftist.

One more thing about the OP and this list.

I know people love to publish these list, but they are rather meaningless.

States vary too much within the state for an average to mean anything.

Illinois is in the bottom 20 as one of the cheapest places to live....do you think those in Chicago are living on the cheap?
Oh god you brought up Chicago. We know where this is going now.....

Except for Alaska, which of course is always going to be expensive because of it's isolation.

These are America’s 10 most expensive states to live in​

Truth about MA....its pricey to live here but you get the Red Sox, Pats, Bruins and Cs!!! Boom!

They're generally very friendly.
The Males can be very territorial and protective though. The Wife was working in the front flower bed one day and a solicitor came walking down the sidewalk and started approaching the Wife.....our male Boxer Dempsey had him shitting himself. He was backing away and yelling Ma'am,Ma'am and ended up standing behind the neighbors pine tree.
I'd never seen him that aggressive and he meant business.
lots of people think its a joke when a dog comes at you.....one day i was walking up this guys driveway and he was in the garage with his german shepard....i stopped and said contain your dog and i will give you your mail.....he said if you cant handle this dog thats your problem....i said ok go to the PO to pick up your mail i turned around and went on my way...he started yelling saying give my mail you fucking pussy....i told him no, you go to the PO and tell the them what you told me and i am not delivering here until you do, see ya....he went there the next to bitch about me and was given a letter that he had to sign saying that that dog will be contained during mail delivery hours or you will have to get a PO box because he wont be delivering there if it is not.....never saw the guy or his dog again.....

Forum List

Back