2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

Not as high as California.

It is getting there, and as more people move, it will keep going up.

As for now...way above the rest of Tx

1633553369675.png

Yep.
Why do you think people are leaving California in droves?
Please come back and tell me that they arent leaving due to high taxes.
I'm guessing part of it has to do with them being able to sell their $3 million home and buy the equivalent of a $500k home where people like you live and pocket the rest. Part of it might have to do with taxes I wont deny that. Everyone is different. But are you actually telling me the main reason they are leaving CA is oh no I have to pay 5% more in state tax on my income over $599,012 than another random state? Get real. Maybe penny pincher old timers like you think an extra $30k to the government is the end of the world, I dunno.

I'm guessing part of it has to do with them being able to sell their $3 million home and buy the equivalent of a $500k home where people like you live and pocket the rest. Part of it might have to do with taxes I wont deny that. Everyone is different. But are you actually telling me the main reason they are leaving CA is oh no I have to pay 5% more in state tax on my income over $599,012 than another random state? Get real. Maybe penny pincher old timers like you think an extra $30k to the government is the end of the world, I dunno.

It's far more than 5%.

Oh I'm sure there are other reasons....like people shitting on the sidewalks,used needles laying everywhere.
Wait the other day some trumpanzee posted a video of some dirty low end white trumpanzee taking a dump on Pelosi's sidewalk in front of her home and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Now you're trying to tell me civilized people DONT do that? No way!

"Better" is the wrong word.
"People' choose to live in Compton because of it's proximity to the super shithole hub that is Lost Angeles.....Lost Angeles offers the filth among us lots of options.
Shit people have to live close to shit holes offering shit jobs in abundance...That certainly doesn't make city X "better".
Compton is one of the worst neighborhoods in Los Angeles. If you want a good neighborhood, use Silverlake or Westwood. If you want a great neighborhood, use Brentwood or Holmsby Hills.

It's far more than 5%.
The top state tax rate in CA is 12.3% for income over $599,013. Yes you pay no state income tax in TX. Why dont you tell us what your property tax is? Living in Houston, you also pay 8.25% in sales tax. And on top of that you run the risk of having to live next door to someone like you.

I didnt know they had "whites only" beaches in California.
There aren’t, but the further you get from, oh I’ll use Hermosa Beach as roughly a central point, either north or south, the nicer and less crowded the beaches are. My favorites were Zuma, just North of Malibu and those around Ventura. Zuma always had great human scenery being filled with students from Pepperdine Malibu University, and Ventura had a lot of boats and the Channel Islands to look at.

There aren’t, but the further you get from, oh I’ll use Hermosa Beach as roughly a central point, either north or south, the nicer and less crowded the beaches are. My favorites were Zuma, just North of Malibu and those around Ventura. Zuma always had great human scenery being filled with students from Pepperdine Malibu University, and Ventura had a lot of boats and the Channel Islands to look at.
So imagine that. Less crowded beaches probably dont have as much trash. Or is it because whites dont ever throw trash on the ground? I think we'll need more anecdotal stories from the racist on here earlier to find out the truth.

lots of people think its a joke when a dog comes at you.....one day i was walking up this guys driveway and he was in the garage with his german shepard....i stopped and said contain your dog and i will give you your mail.....he said if you cant handle this dog thats your problem....i said ok go to the PO to pick up your mail i turned around and went on my way...he started yelling saying give my mail you fucking pussy....i told him no, you go to the PO and tell the them what you told me and i am not delivering here until you do, see ya....he went there the next to bitch about me and was given a letter that he had to sign saying that that dog will be contained during mail delivery hours or you will have to get a PO box because he wont be delivering there if it is not.....never saw the guy or his dog again.....
I love dogs, but under the wrong circumstances any dog will bite.

The top state tax rate in CA is 12.3% for income over $599,013. Yes you pay no state income tax in TX. Why dont you tell us what your property tax is? Living in Houston, you also pay 8.25% in sales tax. And on top of that you run the risk of having to live next door to someone like you.

The top rate in California is 13.3%. The fact that you people need to lie about it is further evidence of how fucked up that shithole state is.

Tax BracketTax Rate
$0.00+1%
$8,809.00+2%
$20,883.00+4%
$32,960.00+6%
$45,753.00+8%
$57,824.00+9.3%
$295,373.00+10.3%
$354,445.00+11.3%
$590,742.00+12.3%
$1,000,000.00+13.3%

Sales tax in most California cities is higher than that, plus all the fees and other regulatory charges are high.

Forum List

Back