2021 10 most expensive states to live in.............it's a blue wave of course

So imagine that. Less crowded beaches probably dont have as much trash. Or is it because whites dont ever throw trash on the ground? I think we'll need more anecdotal stories from the racist on here earlier to find out the truth.
Don't play stupid, it's a bad look, you'll lose credibility fast.
Have you ever been to ANY predominantly brown community, city, state or nation...they're all filthy shitholes...why would beaches they frequent be any different?
Sorry bud...more of that scary, RACIST truth you hate.

This is the hills above Tijuana.
Tijuana.jpg

So imagine that. Less crowded beaches probably dont have as much trash. Or is it because whites dont ever throw trash on the ground? I think we'll need more anecdotal stories from the racist on here earlier to find out the truth.
There are trashy people of all races. But Latino immigrants have the third world mentality of just tossing trash on the ground. Go to Mexico some time, it seems like they have never heard of public trash cans or flushing toilet paper, they toss the used toilet paper in the bathroom trash can. Of course the tourist areas that are filled with Norte Americanos and Europeans are clean and tidy. On the other hand, American born Latinos tend to have the same standards as other Americans. It seems to be a cultural thing, not a racial one.

Last edited:
Sales tax in most California cities is higher than that, plus all the fees and other regulatory charges are high.
Well I guess it will be interesting if there truly is a flight from CA, what will states like Texas look like in 20 years regarding their tax/environmental situation.

Don't play stupid, it's a bad look, you'll lose credibility fast.
Have you ever been to ANY predominantly brown community, city, state or nation...they're all filthy shitholes...why would beaches they frequent be any different?
Sorry bud...more of that scary, RACIST truth you hate.

This is the hills above Tijuana.
View attachment 548379
Oh here is the racist I was talking about right on cue.

Yeah I've been to beaches in Central America. Absolutely pristine. You must have been there earlier to clean them up.

You sure are big on anecdotes, slob.

like i said....you would have to go there to see the issue......otherwise you are just talking.....Meister and The loser know what i mean....

And is going there going to counter what I said?

If I physically go there, is that magically going to change the fact that people are going to sell houses at the prices that people are willing to pay for them?

This isn’t complicated.

Wait the other day some trumpanzee posted a video of some dirty low end white trumpanzee taking a dump on Pelosi's sidewalk in front of her home and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Now you're trying to tell me civilized people DONT do that? No way!

Ah you mean the antifa dude?
That oughta tell ya something.

Yet you choose to live in California where it’s expensive. Weird.

It’s almost like nice things cost more or something.
I was born here, lived here my whole life, have businesses here, commercial and residential property here, a winery here, kids in college here, bought my dream home just six years ago....I'm pretty rooted here but my escape plan is well in the works as Mexifornia is conceded to Mexico....trust me.

I was born here, lived here my whole life, have businesses here, commercial and residential property here, a winery here, kids in college here, bought my dream home just six years ago....I'm pretty rooted here but my escape plan is well in the works as Mexifornia is conceded to Mexico....trust me.

Right. You, a consumer, have options on where to settle. Those options have different price tags.

The nice things cost more. You know this very well as you chose to live in a very expensive state instead of living somewhere else and paying a fraction of what you’re paying to live in OC.

Glad we came to an agreement.

Right. You, a consumer, have options on where to settle. Those options have different price tags.

The nice things cost more. You know this very well as you chose to live in a very expensive state instead of living somewhere else and paying a fraction of what you’re paying to live in OC.

Glad we came to an agreement.
You keep missing it by a mile by using words like "nice" and "better".....NOBODY sane thinks Compton is nicer than Katy, TX.......NOBODY.
Find new words to use.

Live where you want to live. I would rather have a higher cost of living if that's where I want to live vs living where I don't want to because of a lesser cost. Myself I love colder temps and lots of snow. The cost doesn't matter. Live where you want

What are the median house prices in those two cities?
That doesn't matter...again, your angle is way off.
You're basically trying to tell us that people prefer to live where trash lines the roadways, where the homeless reside, where it takes two hours to travel 50 miles, where english speaking real Americans are outnumbered by spanish speaking illegal aliens, where uninsured drivers are everywhere, where criminals run the streets, where bars are required on the doors and windows of homes.....Come on bud, you can hear how fucking retarded that sounds...RIGHT?

And is going there going to counter what I said?

If I physically go there, is that magically going to change the fact that people are going to sell houses at the prices that people are willing to pay for them?

This isn’t complicated.
you have no idea what i an talking about....

Forum List

Back