2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Show me the date on something more believable than a statement by you, a proven liar. BTW, what was the deficit in May of 2019? I bet it was closer to 100B than not. You're a grasping-at-straws, lying moron, but just keep on, you're providing entertainment for the watchers of this thread. Next?

I don't lie, dipshit. Unlike Trump, I can always back up what I say.

I think Trump was a great president, and I would love to see him as president again.

That said, I hope he isn’t the nominee. Reading over the forum these past few weeks, and listening to the deranged leftists on the LSM, I fear there are too many brainwashed idiots in this country to allow him the win. And more important than getting Trump elected is to get the Dangerous Dems out of power or they’ll complete their destruction of America.

I’m thinking DeSantis.
That would also work.

You back up your bullshit will rolled up data.
1 Food Service owner with 20 employees working 12 hours a day making $9.00/hour leaves the workers living in a slum.

certainly not, but intelligence report on russia comes from our senate. And the sharing of polling data with Russia comes from US treasury department.

Here are approx 700 of Trump lies:

You fucking idiot.
Every nation knows what every other nation is doing.
It's called the Internet.

No, it was dropping for the entire country, dipshit.
The unemployment rate was higher than what Obummer inherited from GWB for the first five years of his admin. He didn't get below 7.6 percent until year six, when it stood at 6.6%. In the ensuing two years the rate went down 1.7 percentage points to 4.9. Trump lowered it to 3.7% until the Chinese/democrat/globalist scamdemic arose. Source Bureau of Labor Statistics. Another democrat/g5000 lie bites the dust.

You showed a 2019 tweet where Trump said we had 100B deficit with Mexico and you called him out for lying and then proceeded to prove that he was telling the truth, so yes, YOU DO LIE, like a rug. Very limited vocabulary, I might add.

The unemployment rate was higher than what Obummer inherited from GWB for the first five years of his admin. He didn't get below 7.6 percent until year six, when it stood at 6.6%. In the ensuing two years the rate went down 1.7 percentage points to 4.9. Trump lowered it to 3.7% until the Chinese/democrat/globalist scamdemic arose. Source Bureau of Labor Statistics. Another democrat/g5000 lie bites the dust.
Nice try.

Obama inherited the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, goldfish.

And like I said, the UE rate was declining for several years before Trump. Trump was elected on third base and then burned it all down when he encountered his first crisis.

ue-1999-to-2020.png

Nice try.

And like I said, the UE rate was declining for several years before Trump. Trump was elected on third base and then burned it all down when he encountered his first crisis.

ue-1999-to-2020.png
Can you survive on $9.00/hour?

Can you survive on $9.00/hour?
You are manufacturing bullshit. All those millions of jobs created were not $9.00 an hour jobs.

I could just as easily make up the same bullshit about the jobs created during Trump's regime, but I have integrity.

You are manufacturing bullshit. All those millions of jobs created were not $9.00 an hour jobs.

I could just as easily make up the same bullshit about the jobs created during Trump's regime, but I have integrity.
Too bad for you I belong to a nation wide community.
MDs were seeing people for free and bleeding money because their patients couldn't pay.
Of course the ACA forced poor people to pay and so MDs lost their patients.
The Indian H1-Bs were laid off due to the Housing Crash and stores were firing US citizens and hiring non-English speaking Green Cards for dirt money.
The malls were becoming packed for the wealthy and food stores were going up like crazy and hiring Blacks and Hispanics to work 10 hour shifts for shit money.
Engineers couldn't find work anywhere.

You see, these are details that CSPAN never mentions because their job is to make it look like the politicians are doing their jobs.

Too bad for you I belong to a nation wide community.
MDs were seeing people for free and bleeding money because their patients couldn't pay.
Of course the ACA forced poor people to pay and so MDs lost their patients.
The Indian H1-Bs were laid off due to the Housing Crash and stores were firing US citizens and hiring non-English speaking Green Cards for dirt money.
The malls were becoming packed for the wealthy and food stores were going up like crazy and hiring Blacks and Hispanics to work 10 hour shifts for shit money.
Engineers couldn't find work anywhere.

You see, these are details that CSPAN never mentions because their job is to make it look like the politicians are doing their jobs.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence".

You can see in this link that the average income was increasing for several years before Trump landed on third base: National Average Wage Index

The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence".

You can see in this link that the average income was increasing for several years before Trump landed on third base: National Average Wage Index
Your "evidence" is Rush Limbaugh Rolled-Up bullshit.
When Bill Gates enters a room, the average income goes way up because of...one person.
Average Income is another way of hiding the cruel truth.

Your "evidence" is Rush Limbaugh Rolled-Up bullshit.
When Bill Gates enters a room, the average income goes way up because of...one person.
Average Income is another way of hiding the cruel truth.
Geez, you guys are sounding more and more like leftists.

Complaining about Income inequality, hatred of law enforcement and paranoid conspiracy theories about our intelligence agencies, rants against The Establishment, so forth and so on.

There's a topic just started by kyzr ranting about the deplorable conditions of the jail the insurrectionists are in! The conditions of our jails and prisons never bothered these assholes before. In fact, they LIKED that jails and prisons were miserable.

Geez, you guys are sounding more and more like leftists.

Complaining about Income inequality, hatred of law enforcement and paranoid conspiracy theories about our intelligence agencies, rants against The Establishment, so forth and so on.

There's a topic just started by kyzr ranting about the deplorable conditions of the jail the insurrectionists are in! The conditions of our jails and prisons never bothered these assholes before. In fact, they LIKED that jails and prisons were miserable.
I never mentioned income equality, I am discussing legislation that causes people to lose their careers.
Trump eradicated that legislation just as he promised he would.
You are just sensitive while I look for results.

Nice try.

ue-1999-to-2020.png
Try getting a believable source moron.

Were you in a coma for eight years?
My source was a US government agency--the bureau of labor statistics--not the world bank. Obummer inherited a 7.6% unemployment rate. It did not return to that point until 3/4 of the way through his second term. Keep lying moron, my abs are cramping from the belly laughs, LIAR.

if that were the case, then we'd have no need for the NSA and CIA.
nor would we have any military secrets.
How do you know we have military secrets?

The NSA and CIA share information with every other nation to target trouble and sometimes they let shit happen anyway.

Forum List

Back