2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Sure. Let’s see, they passed an infrastructure bill that the gop promised every year but never did. They want to expand Medicare to cover hearing, eyes and dental.

Tell us at what point the country will be a cluster fk.

Oh, they will not have the usual recession…..is that what you’ll miss ?
the GOP wanted to pass a infrastructure bill….they were blocked by dems…they didn’t want to pass this cluster the dems are trying to pass…but members of their own party refuse to vote for

you literally highlighted two things the dems want to pass…it’s a freaking cluster they cant get it passed…

Nice try.
Obama inherited the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, goldfish.
And like I said, the UE rate was declining for several years before Trump. Trump was elected on third base and then burned it all down when he encountered his first crisis.
Yep.

JYkBQXC.gif

Last edited:
I only believe what happens.
All time low unemployment.
I get my news from real people as well as the news media so you can't bullshit me about people getting good jobs.
Seems you get your news from gatewaypundit and believe in fairy tales. Case in point...

Indeeependent: All time low unemployment.

Trump's all time low unemployment rate: 3.5%
Actual all time low unemployment rate: 2.5%
Number of months the unemployment rate was at or below 3.5%: 56

Seems you get your news from gatewaypundit and believe in fairy tales. Case in point...

Indeeependent: All time low unemployment.

Trump's all time low unemployment rate: 3.5%
Actual all time low unemployment rate: 2.5%
Number of months the unemployment rate was at or below 3.5%: 56

Thanks for admitting you don’t read my posts because they above your IQ of 0.

Thanks for admitting you don’t read my posts because they above your IQ of 0.
Au contraire, I read your posts. You said you read reliable, verifiable news sources. And you said you believe what happens.

But then you said you believe the all-time low unemployment rate occurred under Trump. And that never happened, yet you still believe it. And since I doubt reliable, verifiable news sources like AP & Reuters would post such a fallacy, you must have read, and believed it, on a site like gatewaypundit.

Au contraire, I read your posts. You said you read reliable, verifiable news sources. And you said you believe what happens.

But then you said you believe the all-time low unemployment rate occurred under Trump. And that never happened, yet you still believe it. And since I doubt reliable, verifiable news sources like AP & Reuters would post such a fallacy, you must have read, and believed it, on a site like gatewaypundit.
So you’re saying all the Liberal outlets that you worship have no integrity.

You’re right…the lowest Black unemployment in history.

Forum List

Back