2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

I read just fine. 81 million votes just did not happen.
r5dmn5lfdmy71.jpg

since its now a year after the election, that ship has sailed.
If you havent found any fraud within a year, youre not gonna find it.
Then, again, why not encourage audits? You know people do not trust elections now. Forensic audits could restore that faith. Democrats should do that, not perpetuate a lie with only the word of proven liars behind it.

Then, again, why not encourage audits? You know people do not trust elections now. Forensic audits could restore that faith. Democrats should do that, not perpetuate a lie with only the word of proven liars behind it.
We should have online voting already.
Ballots are ridiculous.

You’re right…the lowest Black unemployment in history.
LOLOL

I highlight your bullshit claim that we had the lowest unemployment rate under Trump is indeed bullshit and you retort with, yeah, if I change what I said, then what I said is still bullshit.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's good. Maybe the idiots who thinkthe election was stolen from Trump and who lost trust in elections won't vote anymore.

LOLOL

I highlight your bullshit claim that we had the lowest unemployment rate under Trump is indeed bullshit and you retort with, yeah, if I change what I said, then what I said is still bullshit.

:abgg2q.jpg:
It's tough when I'm actually posting from my phone in between jobs.
Not that you would know about having to actually work.

That's good. Maybe the idiots who thinkthe election was stolen from Trump and who lost trust in elections won't vote anymore.
Fat chance. They intend to give fraud a run for its money.

Forum List

Back