2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

r5dmn5lfdmy71.jpg
They just can't get it through their head that 81 million adult Americans don't adore the orange buffoon like they do.

It just can't be. Something must be wrong. Someone must have cheated. Yeah, that's it.

That's as deep as their thought processes go.

They just can't get it through their head that 81 million adult Americans don't adore the orange buffoon like they do.

It just can't be. Something must be wrong. Someone must have cheated. Yeah, that's it.

I'm not shocked that the slums came out to vote for Biden; neither was Reuters a day after the election.
Of course, if you want the slums to determine your President, that's an whole another Thread.

You know you are lying. 81 million votes did not happen. Period.

I'm not shocked that the slums came out to vote for Biden; neither was Reuters a day after the election.
Of course, if you want the slums to determine your President, that's an whole another Thread.
Poor people voted for Trump, too. True story.

And yet, they're Americans too. And you're not superior to them, even if you believe you are.

The choice in 2024 will be whether they want Sleepy Joe continuing to fart in the face of world leaders or if they want to turn the government back over to someone else.

The coalition of libs and never trumpers might not stick together, in spite of your dreams, mac.

Poor people voted for Trump, too. True story.

And yet, they're Americans too. And you're not superior to them, even if you believe you are.
I am superior to many people that I want to raise up to my level or above.
Unlike all the other Ds and Rs, Trump gave minorities employment.
Yes, I know your Hispanic lover hates Trump.

You only post ad hominems.
For once, I'd like to see you find a story from AP News on your own.
Now you're lying again. Provable by my post where I caught you lying about the unemployment rate being at a record low during Trump's watch. I posted actual figures proving you wrong along with a link to the BLS affirming the figures I posted. Any ad hominem on top of facts is just gravy.

The choice in 2024 will be whether they want Sleepy Joe continuing to fart in the face of world leaders or if they want to turn the government back over to someone else.

The coalition of libs and never trumpers might not stick together, in spite of your dreams, mac.
You're wasting pixels. Biden's not running in 2024.

Now you're lying again. Provable by my post where I caught you lying about the unemployment rate being at a record low during Trump's watch. I posted actual figures proving you wrong along with a link to the BLS affirming the figures I posted. Any ad hominem on top of facts is just gravy.
You react with AP News, you didn't initiate and you never do.
As far as the BLS is concerned, I was watching CPSPAN just prior to the Housing Crash and the BLS said the economy was on solid ground.
The job of the BLS is not to piss off Congress and to not get fired.

Forum List

Back