2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

You react with AP News, you didn't initiate and you never do.
As far as the BLS is concerned, I was watching CPSPAN just prior to the Housing Crash and the BLS said the economy was on solid ground.
The job of the BLS is not to piss off Congress and to not get fired.
WTF? So now you don't trust the BLS??

Well….in 2024 he’ll be older than Biden was in 2020….he can run on the Dementia ticket…assuming he can form a coherent sentence.
Biden is showing coherent sentences are not necessary.

WTF? So now you don't trust the BLS??
Do you pay attention to anything but the Liberal Bullshit in your head?
I watched the BLS on CSPAN prior to the Housing Crash and they reported a "The Sky's The Limit!" economic forecast.
WTF does it take for you to understand that anyone who gets a paycheck has to deliver what their boss wants them to deliver?

Doesn't matter if Biden runs or not.

Any Democrat who gets the nomination will have to defend Sleepy Joe's record.
LOL

Ya mean like how Trump had to defend his own failed record? And lost in a landslide?

Do you pay attention to anything but the Liberal Bullshit in your head?
I watched the BLS on CSPAN prior to the Housing Crash and they reported a "The Sky's The Limit!" economic forecast.
WTF does it take for you to understand that anyone who gets a paycheck has to deliver what their boss wants them to deliver?
The BLS is not Liberal. Do you trust them or not?

The BLS is not Liberal. Do you trust them or not?
The BLS says what they are told to say, and no, I don't trust them, especially when GW's fucking administration created 8 or 9 levels of reasons why people are unemployed.
How old are you that you actually believe any given government organization is telling the truth?
The more you post, the more of an idiot you appear to be.

The BLS says what they are told to say, and no, I don't trust them, especially when GW's fucking administration created 8 or 9 levels of reasons why people are unemployed.
How old are you that you actually believe any given government organization is telling the truth?
The more you post, the more of an idiot you appear to be.
LOL

No worries. I was just checking you for veracity. Seems you lied again. Tell me again how Trump had record low black unemployment.

You lie a lot.

LOL

No worries. I was just checking you for veracity. Seems you lied again. Tell me again how Trump had record low black unemployment.

You lie a lot.
Why don't you check out AP News for yourself because you will never, ever admit that Trump did anything positive.
Heck, even when he said this during his last State Of The Nation speech, not even Pelosi had the balls to say he was lying.
You, are the other hand, are an inveterate lying sack of shit who only checks out AP News after someone forces you to do it.

Why don't you check out AP News for yourself because you will never, ever admit that Trump did anything positive.
Heck, even when he said this during his last State Of The Nation speech, not even Pelosi had the balls to say he was lying.
You, are the other hand, are an inveterate lying sack of shit who only checks out AP News after someone forces you to do it.
What good would it do checking out the AP on that matter? In terms of unemployment figures, they only report the news put out by the BLS. And you say the BLS is not trustworthy.

So g'head, tell me again how Trump had record low black unemployment....

:abgg2q.jpg:

What good would it do checking out the AP on that matter? In term of unemployment figures, they only report the news put out by the BLS. And you say the BLS is not trustworthy.

You're a LibBot so you believe everything the BLS says.
I hope your code is better than your lack of judgement of the people who live off your taxes.

What good would it do checking out the AP on that matter? In terms of unemployment figures, they only report the news put out by the BLS. And you say the BLS is not trustworthy.

Black employment...How many Black areas do you walk through every day?
I work in 3 Black areas and almost every store is new and has Black employees.
You, on the other hand, have zero contact with anyone but the nerds with which you work.

You just made me realize that the BLS did not want to report about low Black unemployment because they're a neo-Con/LibBot tool.

You're a LibBot so you believe everything the BLS says.
I hope your code is better than your lack of judgement of the people who live off your taxes.
My code is good enough to keep me employed as a lead engineer on my team. That aside, you said black unemployment was at a record low. But now you admit you don't trust the source from where that information emanated. So why are you spreading fake news?? Can you tell the truth about anything?

Seems to me you're simply incapable of recognizing the truth.

My code is good enough to keep me employed as a lead engineer on my team. That aside, you said black unemployment was at a record low. But now you admit you don't trust the source from where that information emanated. So why are you spreading fake news?? Can you tell the truth about anything?

Seems to me you're simply incapable of recognizing the truth.
You develop database software or an operating system?
There's a big difference between a software engineer and an application developer.
Almost 99% of application developers write shit code and someone has to make sure their code actually works.

You're right, Blacks were starving in the streets under Trump and destroying Blue cities and that's why 100% of Blacks were unemployed under Trump.

And you still believe politicians with a D next to their name.

So really...You develop database software like SQL Server or an operating system like iOS or just an application coder?

You develop database software or an operating system?
There's a big difference between a software engineer and an application developer.
Almost 99% of application developers write shit code and someone has to make sure their code actually works.

You're right, Blacks were starving in the streets under Trump and destroying Blue cities and that's why 100% of Blacks were unemployed under Trump.

And you still believe politicians with a D next to their name.

So really...You develop database software like SQL Server or an operating system like iOS or just an application coder?
I develop RESTful API's in Java.

But tell me more about this record low black unemployment reported by a source you now admit is untrustworthy. Why do you rely on untrustworthy sources to spread fake news?

Forum List

Back