2024: A Trump Landslide in the Making?

Neither has Hillary and you yahoos have been trying for more than a quarter of a century.
A normal person like you and me would have went to prison if we had negligently handled classified information by putting it on an unauthorized and improperly secured server like Hillary did. Hillary is above the law. Trump isn’t.

A normal person like you and me would have went to prison if we had negligently handled classified information by putting it on an unauthorized and improperly secured server like Hillary did. Hillary is above the law. Trump isn’t.

So? Trump is protected same as Hillary.

So? Trump is protected same as Hillary.
So far they haven’t found anything to prosecute Trump for. Give them time and they will try to prosecute him even if the have to make up charges and find witnesses to compose and sing. I expect Trump to be in court during the 2024 race for President.

Why would anyone want another four years of Don?
Four years of Joe Biden or four years of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I just listened to a woman ranting about grocery prices today and I have to admit filling up my gas tank a few days ago caused me to say, “Let’s go Brandon.”

So far they haven’t found anything to prosecute Trump for. Give them time and they will try to prosecute him even if the have to make up charges and find witnesses to compose and sing. I expect Trump to be in court during the 2024 race for President.
Sure they have. Soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.

And so we get as a citation a 'news' website called "GovernmentSlaves ---Everything You've Been Taught is a Lie"

Hey, poster Batcat, you be you, but........
But, here's a clue........there ARE other qualified credible sources of news that you may want to expose yourself to.

Trust me.

I already said. But given your feeble brain's inability to retain info, I'll repeat... Reuters, AP, thehill.com. Not daily, but those have been my faves for years.
I’m very nice…I’m having a discussion with someone such as yourself who doesn’t read the news on a daily basis.

Let’s be real. They both rambled. I have no trouble understanding Biden. Covfefe.
1 word.

shall we now discuss public farts.
MU ASS HAS BEEN WIPED
calling out for his deceased mother at speeches
reading directions to the press
not allowed to answer questions.

your hate blinds you.

Let’s be real. They both rambled. I have no trouble understanding Biden. Covfefe.
i also find it very ironic that you blast me for WHATABOUTISM's but have zero issues doing it yourself when it suits your own purposes.

this bit of hypocrisy is what makes things so frustrating to talk about. you assume im defending trump. it is next to impossible to have a rational conversation with someone who ALWAYS puts you in the diametric opposite of their views and makes you work out of a place you'd never put yourself.

Fraudulent votes. Trump won and you know it.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That never gets old.

I can speak only for myself as a "never missed voting in election" individual:

Trump was someone I disliked from his first foray into public life. Going back to the very first time I accidentally saw him do a TV show.

However I did vote for him in an even then forlorn hope that he'd be able to make a difference.

But he wimpled out. He could have saved America and ensured liberals were driven underground (at the very least) but he didn't.

He could have made it plain to China and enemies of America that we would not put up with any shit directed at us or any ally. But he didn't.

Xiden, of course, has made this former nation a vassal state of China. We have a chance to bring that to a screeching halt in November, 2022 (though there'd continue to be risk through January, 2023 and beyond unless there were quick impeachmentS followed by speedy treason trials and executions.

Actuarial tables (bitch that they are) say I won't likely be voting in 2024 but if I do get that chance I sincerely hope the Republican candidate will not be Trump - rather someone resolute, truly American, and not at all timid.

Nope, no confusion. Hillary hired an American firm to perform opposition research.

Trump asked a foreign leader to look for dirt on a political rival
The American firm then hired foreigners to help write their false story.

Federal agents arrested Igor Danchenko, the primary researcher of a dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele, as part of Special Counsel John Durham’s probe into the origins of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation into former President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Danchenko was taken into custody on Thursday, the New York Times (NYT) first reported. He was employed by Steele’s firm, Orbis Business International, but was previously investigated during the Obama administration as part of a probe into suspected Russian intelligence officers operating in Washington, DC. Before his time at Orbis, Danchenko worked as a Russia analyst at the liberal Brookings Institute, where he became known for accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of plagiarizing his economics dissertation.

• A bombshell FBI memo released Thursday says that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into the primary source for dossier author Christopher Steele.
    [*]The memo says that investigators pursued a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against the source, Igor Danchenko, in 2010.
    [*]Investigators on the Crossfire Hurricane team became aware of the previous investigation in December 2016, when they were investigating members of the Trump campaign.
    [*]Sen. Lindsey Graham, who released the document, called it “the most stunning and damning revelation” his committee has uncovered in its review of Crossfire Hurricane.

Hillary Clinton and many Democratic Party leaders have never accepted Donald Trump's 2016 victory, accusing him of colluding with Russia to steal the election from her.

But the evidence continues to grow that it was Hillary Clinton who engaged in collusion with Russia while her presidential campaign was threatened by the FBI's probe of her mishandling of classified information.
…emphasis added

The American firm then hired foreigners to help write their false story.

Federal agents arrested Igor Danchenko, the primary researcher of a dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele, as part of Special Counsel John Durham’s probe into the origins of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation into former President Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Danchenko was taken into custody on Thursday, the New York Times (NYT) first reported. He was employed by Steele’s firm, Orbis Business International, but was previously investigated during the Obama administration as part of a probe into suspected Russian intelligence officers operating in Washington, DC. Before his time at Orbis, Danchenko worked as a Russia analyst at the liberal Brookings Institute, where he became known for accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of plagiarizing his economics dissertation.

• A bombshell FBI memo released Thursday says that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into the primary source for dossier author Christopher Steele.
    [*]The memo says that investigators pursued a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against the source, Igor Danchenko, in 2010.
    [*]Investigators on the Crossfire Hurricane team became aware of the previous investigation in December 2016, when they were investigating members of the Trump campaign.
    [*]Sen. Lindsey Graham, who released the document, called it “the most stunning and damning revelation” his committee has uncovered in its review of Crossfire Hurricane.

Hillary Clinton and many Democratic Party leaders have never accepted Donald Trump's 2016 victory, accusing him of colluding with Russia to steal the election from her.

But the evidence continues to grow that it was Hillary Clinton who engaged in collusion with Russia while her presidential campaign was threatened by the FBI's probe of her mishandling of classified information.
…emphasis added
Matters not if their story was fake or not, Hillary still hired an American firm. That's legal.

Forum List

Back