2024 will be a Blue Tsunami

You got help in 2016, Comrade.
Yeah the Russians stole the election for dumb Don, then he put sanctions on them and gifted the Ukes massive military armaments. Makes sense to the senseless. Those $50k of FB ads really worked!

But hey! The 2020 election was clean as the driven snow. Lol

THINK!

There were no reports of republicans not being able to vote on election day.
Yes. There were. Just not on CNN. What I said is the Repubs should play by democrat rules. Many who don't vote would if they just had to mail it in. And that is the difference.

I don't hate brown people, so the borders don't bother me. $2.00 gas is what happens when everyone is stuck at home from Dementia Don's covid fuckup. We're not at war.
I suppose 100 Billion to Ukraine is not for war?

I don't hate brown people, so the borders don't bother me. $2.00 gas is what happens when everyone is stuck at home from Dementia Don's covid fuckup. We're not at war.
You did not address Fagism. Also , worthless peons who can't speak English are of little use to a High Tech Society. All they do is collect welfare.

Republicans are so out of touch on every issue. They will get wiped out.

You have to assume those are the main issues the independents will make their choices on. By then, we will be in a deep recession, inflation will increase again and the election will be based on the economy stupid.

You have to assume those are the main issues the independents will make their choices on. By then, we will be in a deep recession, inflation will increase again and the election will be based on the economy stupid.
No. It will be based on the ground game. Who can harvest the most ballots. Just like 2020.

Forum List

Back