🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

22% of Democrats own firearms, 23% of Liberals

I suggest disarming the liberals who own firearms, time and time again when a mass shooting takes place it turns out to be one of those mental midgets

So you're against the 2nd amendment?

So you're in favor of mass shootings?

Against Stereotyping maybe and against frothing at the mouth demonizing, even if it is all just a conserva-nut circle jerk going on here.

I see ya dancing around, flapping your arms, screaming look at me...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I suggest disarming the liberals who own firearms, time and time again when a mass shooting takes place it turns out to be one of those mental midgets

Seems to me you embarrassed yourself a week ot two ago by posting easily identified bullshit.
I see you are back at it again. Are you trying to totally discredit yourself as a serious poster again? :disbelief:
So regarding your comment, got a link? :link: Or is this another act of just making shit up?
\
GFY wee wee man. I didn't take your childish nonsense serious before I won't now.

In other words, you have no link, you made shit up again! Where I come from, that's called lying. How embarrassing for you.

Awww you're butt hurt....again.

You are right, liars give me butthurt. You are a blatant liar and it's been proven again.
Man, you must have no pride at all. I'm sure glad I'm not you! :thup:

Seems to me you embarrassed yourself a week ot two ago by posting easily identified bullshit.
I see you are back at it again. Are you trying to totally discredit yourself as a serious poster again? :disbelief:
So regarding your comment, got a link? :link: Or is this another act of just making shit up?
\
GFY wee wee man. I didn't take your childish nonsense serious before I won't now.

In other words, you have no link, you made shit up again! Where I come from, that's called lying. How embarrassing for you.

Awww you're butt hurt....again.

You are right, liars give me butthurt. You are a blatant liar and it's been proven again.
Man, you must have no pride at all. I'm sure glad I'm not you! :thup:

Where did I lie, wee wee man? Refusing to do one's homework for them doesn't make me a liar. Now shush you little keyboard fruitloop

So you're against the 2nd amendment?

So you're in favor of mass shootings?

Against Stereotyping maybe and against frothing at the mouth demonizing, even if it is all just a conserva-nut circle jerk going on here.

You're against stereotyping .... like the "conserva-nut"s do. Classic, you have no sense of hypocrisy...

Forum List

Back