🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

24 shot in Chicago since Friday

Every day in this country, guns are responsible for 31 murders, 53 suicides and 3 accidental deaths.

Any other inanimate objects responsible for hurting people?

:cuckoo: idiot.

You mean ones that are actually designed to do someting OTHER than kill people?

No, not really.

Guns are responsible for 65% of the murders and suicides.

Every day in this country, guns are responsible for 31 murders, 53 suicides and 3 accidental deaths.

No, not really.

There you go again "GUNS are responsible" for pete's sake Joe, get with it. People are responsible. People! Get that through your thick head!

Sigh.

[
Joe, there is a large and growing (in my personal estimation) group of people in this country that is sick and tired of the hypocrisy and double standards constantly shoved in their face by (those I call) the PC Police regarding race issues, and I completely understand (and relate to) their frustration and anger.

For the PC Police and the race pimps, the beauty of their tactics has to be that they increase the animosity within this group of people, which perfectly adds to the cycle of division. Of course, this also adds to their significant political advantage in this area. Surely they know that when they scream "racist" and cram skin pigmentation into every opportunity they are just making things worse. But they don't care.

And who ultimately suffers the most from this tactic? American blacks.

I know you don't (or you'll say that you don't) see this, I just thought I would bring out the obvious.

I think what feeds the race pimps are when white people do things like acquit a guy of shooting an unarmed child despite blatant evidence he did it, but that's just me.

I mean, the way that Martin was demonized, (for apparently just being your typical teenager), that's what's making things worse.

When blacks and whites can face the same situation and get the same results, then we can declare racism over.

We aren't there yet. Not by a long shot.
If Martin were a typical teenager and you a typical adult, then the country is surely going to hell. Now, I understand your common love of livestock like his girlfriend probably bonds you in some way. Still, that does not mean that all those so inclined are pacifists.

[
Joe, there is a large and growing (in my personal estimation) group of people in this country that is sick and tired of the hypocrisy and double standards constantly shoved in their face by (those I call) the PC Police regarding race issues, and I completely understand (and relate to) their frustration and anger.

For the PC Police and the race pimps, the beauty of their tactics has to be that they increase the animosity within this group of people, which perfectly adds to the cycle of division. Of course, this also adds to their significant political advantage in this area. Surely they know that when they scream "racist" and cram skin pigmentation into every opportunity they are just making things worse. But they don't care.

And who ultimately suffers the most from this tactic? American blacks.

I know you don't (or you'll say that you don't) see this, I just thought I would bring out the obvious.

I think what feeds the race pimps are when white people do things like acquit a guy of shooting an unarmed child despite blatant evidence he did it, but that's just me.

I mean, the way that Martin was demonized, (for apparently just being your typical teenager), that's what's making things worse.

When blacks and whites can face the same situation and get the same results, then we can declare racism over.

We aren't there yet. Not by a long shot.
If Martin were a typical teenager and you a typical adult, then the country is surely going to hell. Now, I understand your common love of livestock like his girlfriend probably bonds you in some way. Still, that does not mean that all those so inclined are pacifists.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I've got it.

If we only had more and stricter gun laws the criminals in the hood killing one another at will would cease because they wouldn't want to get in trouble.

Well, hell, it makes sense to the lefty screwballs and their cohorts of low information dopes.

Liberals just ignore the fact that Trayvon Martin was a thug looking to do to George Zimmerman what those unarmed teenagers did to Delbert Belton.

No, not really.

There you go again "GUNS are responsible" for pete's sake Joe, get with it. People are responsible. People! Get that through your thick head!

Sigh.
He can't help it Templar... he's a LEFTARD, and the only way he can get his anti American, constitution hating agenda attention is to LIE. Joey is a filthy little leftist piece of shit.

guns_zpsa1ed031c.jpg

13 shot and no deaths makes national headlines in an assault weapon is usd but if 24 get shot including 5 fatalities it is a local story

5 Dead, 19 Wounded as Chicago Violence Rages On | NBC Chicago

How many of those were suicides? How many were accidents? How many were domestic arguments?

yes, in a country where you have 300 million guns, you are going to have to live with this sort of thing.

Which normally you are fine with, unless it's Chicago, where you get to express your hatred for black folks and Obama.

If only some of them were Trannies, you'd hit the trifecta...

...................................................................................

Since this poster blames GUNS for 31 murders a day, I assume he also blames AUTOMOBILES for the 105 deaths that occur on our highways each day. And cars aren't specifically protected by the Constitution. So, why doesn't he go after cars?

Well, Liberals like to ride around too, so cars don't kill people....people do.

13 shot and no deaths makes national headlines in an assault weapon is usd but if 24 get shot including 5 fatalities it is a local story

5 Dead, 19 Wounded as Chicago Violence Rages On | NBC Chicago

How many of those were suicides? How many were accidents? How many were domestic arguments?

yes, in a country where you have 300 million guns, you are going to have to live with this sort of thing.

Which normally you are fine with, unless it's Chicago, where you get to express your hatred for black folks and Obama.

If only some of them were Trannies, you'd hit the trifecta...
Why just Chicago then?
Nice try 'joey have you even been to a Turkish prison"..
Parts of Chicago have become virtually lawless. And it's all the fault of the current government.
Chicago is the murder capital of the US...Those anti guns laws are working quite well. Would you not agree?

No, not really.

Sigh.

So we take away the guns and see if those people are successful.

Hey, do you know what they have in Japan? They have PEOPLE in Japan.

product_style_japanese_and_korean_girls_with_skirts_bikini_models.jpg

Do you know what they DON'T HAVE in Japan.

Guns!!!!

Do you know what else they don't have in Japan?

All that many murders!!!!

No, not really.

Sigh.

Guns!!!!

How many African gangs do they have in Japan? Or Muslim jihadists?

Answer: None. They won't let them in the country.

No, not really.

Sigh.

Guns!!!!

yeeeeeeesh........shit these people need a few big Macs.:eek:

No, not really.

Sigh.

Guns!!!!

No mention at all of Japanese suicide rate!!!!

Guns!!!!

There are both guns and murders in Japan. Why do you insist on flaunting your ignorance at every opportunity?

Cordon off the inner cities of Chicago with National guard troops. Force the local traffic coming and going through designated routes. This is legal if comrade Rahm would push his governor to do it. Mandatory curfews for certain sections of the city. Shut down cell phone towers and seize communication infrastructure.

The apes in these areas cannot be trusted to act like human beings. The rights of functional citizens of all races in these areas are more important than politically correct politics. Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock for less than this. This can all be legally done and not violate posse comitatus or any other laws.

No, not really.

Sigh.

Guns!!!!

Japan also has one other thing missing.
Game.
Not much in the way of game in Japan.
Lots of fish, lots of fishermen!!
Very few hunters.
Most Japanese live in coastal areas.
Hence no hunting weapons.
Not forgetting their culture.

I find Asian chicks extremely attractive, but not when I can see their ribs. They look like they should be extras in Schindler's List.

Forum List

Back