24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

[emoji818]@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
Finally both Republicans and Democrats agree. Trump has gone too far with his nonsense.

Trump is like a little kid ------- -Always doing something dumb.

He is turning this country into a chaos and upside down.

How do you know that the collusion has not already been proven?
My point is that there is no proof of collusion but still an investigation. Why not apply the same standard to voter fraud? Maybe because Democrats benefit by voter fraud?

The left is upset because Trump is going to deport most of their voters.
And as far as voter data is concerned, those states will change their feeble minds.

Wanna bet?

Kris Kobach's Own State Just Defied His Bogus 'Election Integrity' Commission

Even the state of Kansas told Kris Kobach to go fuck himself.

Where I come from this is what we call getting the taste bitch slapped out of your mouth.

And there isn't anything they can do about it but take it.

Once again you admit no collusion between Russia and Trump

Why don't you read Skew post instead of inserting another dumb post?

So let me repeat it for you even ------ Kobach own state told him to go fuck himself. What that tells you?

How is it dumb?

Once again a little girl is in jail for it, you don't even need to be a lawyer.. To destroy the claim that Trump was in collusion with the Russians to destroy this evidence..

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter information data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

[emoji818]@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?
Finally both Republicans and Democrats agree. Trump has gone too far with his nonsense.

Trump is like a little kid ------- -Always doing something dumb.

He is turning this country into a chaos and upside down.

Once again you look in a mirror and find out your own kind is staring at you in the face .

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

I honestly just don't get it.
This so called commission is asking for a whole lot more than just voting lists.

Cuomo: NY won’t comply with Trump commission on voting fraud

The commission asked for the voting information that was available and did not violate state law. The heroes that are opposing Trump are refusing to share the information that is allowed by state law and readily available to anyone who asks for it.

So what is the point? The best case scenario is that the states look like they were trying to hide the fraud when the commission gets the information anyway.

I only voted in two elections, 1980 and 2016 and both won and here is my voting data, free of charge open for all to see.

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

They are not. Some of the information such as drivers licenses and social security numbers are not public. There is no need for Washington to have this information.

The letters that were sent out requested anything that was publicly available according to state law. If State Law allowed it, then that was the information the commission wanted. Convictions for election offenses? Anyone can get that by walking down to the court house. Convictions are publicly available even if the press didn't report on it. Investigations aren't, but if the case has gotten to the point of charges being filed, those are publicly available.

That's what I don't understand. Why are the states saying they won't release information that state law requires them to release? All they are doing is having someone from the Republican Party walk into the Court House and conduct a search. It will take them about an hour. Then someone will walk into the Secretary of State's office, at the State, and pay the fee to get the voter rolls anyway.

You can go and get the information. I can get it. Anyone can. The campaigns get it every damned election. Everyone involved in politics gets it. It allows you to focus your efforts on voters who will be more likely to vote for you.

Now, when the commission gets the information anyway, and probably within the deadline that they requested the information by anyway, with about all of two days work, then what? Let's take NY as an example.

Cuomo has made a public press conference that he won't share the information even if it is publicly available. The Commission identifies six hundred dead people who voted, and two thousand illegals who voted. A drop in the bucket that would not have affected the outcome in New York anyway. Cuomo could have gone out and said that the NY Election process is like Ivory soap, 99% clean. Instead, he will be saying that he wasn't trying to cover this up, and it was not done in consultation with other states who took similar action.

Freedom of Information Act makes almost all of the information publicly available anyway. Even states have those laws, and unless the legislature is going to say that you the citizen don't have any right to expect any information from the State, it's going to remain publicly available. I'm not sure I'd appreciate my State more if they declared the time of day to be restricted information. But you might.

Trump’s voting commission asked states to hand over election data. Some are pushing back.

Foil Requests | New York State Board of Elections

They are not. Some of the information such as drivers licenses and social security numbers are not public. There is no need for Washington to have this information.

The letters that were sent out requested anything that was publicly available according to state law. If State Law allowed it, then that was the information the commission wanted. Convictions for election offenses? Anyone can get that by walking down to the court house. Convictions are publicly available even if the press didn't report on it. Investigations aren't, but if the case has gotten to the point of charges being filed, those are publicly available.

That's what I don't understand. Why are the states saying they won't release information that state law requires them to release? All they are doing is having someone from the Republican Party walk into the Court House and conduct a search. It will take them about an hour. Then someone will walk into the Secretary of State's office, at the State, and pay the fee to get the voter rolls anyway.

You can go and get the information. I can get it. Anyone can. The campaigns get it every damned election. Everyone involved in politics gets it. It allows you to focus your efforts on voters who will be more likely to vote for you.

Now, when the commission gets the information anyway, and probably within the deadline that they requested the information by anyway, with about all of two days work, then what? Let's take NY as an example.

Cuomo has made a public press conference that he won't share the information even if it is publicly available. The Commission identifies six hundred dead people who voted, and two thousand illegals who voted. A drop in the bucket that would not have affected the outcome in New York anyway. Cuomo could have gone out and said that the NY Election process is like Ivory soap, 99% clean. Instead, he will be saying that he wasn't trying to cover this up, and it was not done in consultation with other states who took similar action.

Freedom of Information Act makes almost all of the information publicly available anyway. Even states have those laws, and unless the legislature is going to say that you the citizen don't have any right to expect any information from the State, it's going to remain publicly available. I'm not sure I'd appreciate my State more if they declared the time of day to be restricted information. But you might.

Trump’s voting commission asked states to hand over election data. Some are pushing back.

What are they hiding, skullduggery?

What are they hiding, skullduggery?

I doubt they are hiding anything. Probably it is just a chance to go out and shore up the support from the Left. See, I don't like Trump either, and I'm with you to oppose him. It's stupid, and it's childish, but they're doing it anyway.

I'm sure states would turn the information over if the commission paid the cost of producing the records. The cost of producing a copy of any record is usually from 25 cents a page to copy it yourself to $2 to $5 a page for verified copies.

When did you decide that the got having your personal information down to voting patterns was ok?.

All they get is who voted, not how they voted. I've always felt voting should be REQUIRED to maintain citizenship in the nation.

The Government pretty much already has all my information, so there's no point in trying to feign some level of privacy.

No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
Don't watch the news much eh? Someone was JUST convicted of voter fraud you moron in Virginia.
I person, you pathetic idiot? Where are the 3-5 illegal votes in the last election? You know the ones Trump insisted were there, but never showed proof of a single one.
Just 1 example you moronic dipshit. Several were charged in Indiana with vote fraud and we would know where the 3-5 million voted at but the obstructionists are blocking any investigation.....gee I wonder WHY!
No one is blocking any investigationtion, no need to lie about it. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes and has yet to bother to prove even 1. He too is a lying piece of manure

Onalaska felon fined for illegal voting in 2016 elections

Secretary of State Kris Kobach announces first conviction of noncitizen voting in Kansas

I could post more, but you're not worth the effort.

So I guess you believe that one gun crime is sufficient evidence to support a national registry of gun owners.

If anyone is crooked it the GOP voter suppression of blacks and inner cities. They want harder laws for voters which some GOP states have instilled, now they want a FED Laws where only the upper class will get to vote.

In Detroit the machines could not handle the voters, backed up. There should always be paper back up as well, in Georgia there wasn't.

T has no chance of winning in 2020 if all states do not make it harder to vote and he knows it and the GOP know it.

DNC election fraud was rampant in both their primaries and the 2016 election. Several people have been arrested now, and the curtain has been thrown back, exposing liberals are more than willing to steal what they can not win.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
No one has proven any Trump/Russia collusion either but that didn't stop the investigation, did it, asshole? What's wrong, you got something to hide?
How do you know that the collusion has not already been proven?
My point is that there is no proof of collusion but still an investigation. Why not apply the same standard to voter fraud? Maybe because Democrats benefit by voter fraud?

How do you know that there were no real collusions?

Collusions and this Trump voter fraud are totally different animal.
1. Trump voter fraud ------- is only an ego boosting conspiracy theory.
2. The collusions is real ----Trump is just defending and deflecting.
This is what it is like to be stuck on stupid.

This idiot doesn't know about the big stink liberals made about voter fraud and has no evidence of any collusion but thinks it's true because he doesn't like the president.

Poor bastard.

I'm sure states would turn the information over if the commission paid the cost of producing the records. The cost of producing a copy of any record is usually from 25 cents a page to copy it yourself to $2 to $5 a page for verified copies.

Do you think that is not going to happen? I'll bet that it is already in progress. A request, and a fee, small fee for the players we are talking about, and it's done. That's what doesn't make sense. Why tell someone you won't produce records that they can get easily? Why make a big public production about it? The folks at the various state offices aren't going to break the law and refuse a request with the fee. They aren't going to force Trump to file a motion before a Judge and say the law says this and they aren't doing it. Why would they? All that happens then is they look stupid and petty.

Forum List

Back